Throttle/Flaps/Mixture/Speedbrake/etc axis at 50% when exiting menu WU IV (1.15.7.0)

Yeah, I am at version 1.15.8.0 now.

1 Like

Problem not fixed with Hotfix. Guess if you have to pause then use Active Pause (I made that P on my keyboard). At least they fixed the runaway trim when using Active Pause.

2 Likes

How on earth did they not fix this with the hotfix? Didnā€™t even mention itā€¦ surely they are aware of it right?

3 Likes

This sim gets worse. The time we all spend trying to fix issues is getting to the point where itā€™s becoming unenjoyable.

6 Likes

This very annoying problem still exists after the latest hotfix 1.15.8.0
Community folder is empty and no mods installed, stock MSFS.

1 Like

Confirmed with the Pipistrel Virus. It didnā€™t occur for me when flying a 172.

Itā€™s a pitty it was not fixed in the Hotfix. Was it reported at all?! Like officially reported here on the foruma or via Zendesk?! Maybe they were simply not aware of the issue.

2 Likes

Ok I tested it out with my two input devices:
Controller 1: ā€œLufa Joystickā€ (essentially some homebuilt axis, but shows up as a normal joystick)
Controller 2: TCA Airbus Sidestick

• Both controllers connected: The described issue shows up on all axes of C1 and on none of C2.
  • Only C1 connected: No issue
  • Only C2 connected: No issue

Maybe it only affects the first controller (unfortunately, I cannot alter the order, seems to be just alphabetically). Can someone confirm?

Btw: For this issue, it is quite handy to have a non perfect/jittering axis, because the jittering value will set the axis back to its correct position after coming back from the menuā€¦ :wink:

OK, the patch did not fix my pause/controller issues problem. Unfortunately, I didnā€™t read the release notes so Iā€™m not sure if it was actually supposed to or not, I just installed it. Has anyone done that, and does it say itā€™s supposed to be fixed now?

1 Like

This issue is not mentioned in the patch, so going just on that, no, the patch wasnā€™t supposed to fix the issue.

@CristiNeagu, do you know where I can find the release notes?

1 Like

AcPau causes other issues for me, mostly for add-on aircraft. It tends to either send them into a violent stall or hyperspeed.

There is a 3rd pause you can use, but you need to bind 2 different keys to pause on/pause off. Apparently that should work better.

Not fixed with the hotfix, very annoying.

2 Likes

So you going to explain this 3rd Pause or what? Is it different from Active Pause or Esc key Pause?

Well thatā€™s a friendly inviteā€¦ check: [HOW-TO] How to actually PAUSE the sim!

Just search for ā€˜pauseā€™ in the forum. 10 seconds.

Microsoft Store version.

Thanks

Just to make sure this is addressed in the next hot fix release, who did actually report on Zendesk?

Can confirm.

This is new behaviour since recent (April?) updates. Was not always like this.
Observed in several aircraft including stock (JMB VL-3 and Pitts)

Occurs with main throttle axes (rX, rY) on Virpil CM3 and Virpil CM2 which in my case are mapped to Throttle 1 Axis and Prop Pitch.
Also occurs with Axis rZ which I have mapped to Fuel Mixture.

Steam version.