Thrustmaster Airbus Joystick

Hi there I have only just managed to get my hands on one of these but I seem to have a problem taking off. Ive modern flight model on and no assists but as I start to rotate the tail end flips to one side and nearly causes me to crash! I have changed to sensitivity settings to minus 50 but still no effect. This didn’t do it with my flight stick x which unfortunately broke hence the new one. Any help appreciated.

By the way its the A320NX that’s doing it.

Sorted. Nothing a recalibration couldnt fix. What a fantastic joystick it is highly recommend.

2 Likes

Look here :sunglasses:

Issues setting up Thrustmaster TCA Throttle Quadrant

Interesting. I got a hold of the stick almost two months ago now, and I’ve never had to adjust the sensitivity. It must be something with either the Mod or the airliner models. I fly GA single-engine mostly, the sensitivity (default) worked just fine.

1 Like

I managed to buy the Airbus edition Thrustmaster joystick from Galaxus in Germany for 69 Euros in the last week of November

My only complaint about this joystick is the short span of the thrust lever, it could have been mounted as an arc wheel with a lever that would have given it a larger distance from min to max

1 Like