Thrustmaster announces new TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition

According to FSElite, Thrustmaster will soon unveil new flying yoke, pedal and joystick for PC and XBox.

So, after TCA Airbus Pack Editon + Add-on for Airbus aircraft, which I find pretty decent (but kinda hard to acquire), I do hope they design something for Boeing-type controller (737, 747, 777, 787…) and will get ready for PMDG and QualityWings.

I have just pre-ordered a set of Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo today (for upcoming PMDG 737) before I read this news, and before the prices go up on September 1st. But not too bad, I might have to wait for a while until I get the delivery when those become available. Now I am only flying A320neo with my TCA Pack + Addon, and GA with XBox controller. But I will wait to see if it’s worth to switch to new Thrustmaster yoke system.

Thrustmaster Set to Announce New Flying Yoke System and Joystick Soon

1 Like

Seems we will get some more information on this one tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.facebook.com/186029474860077/posts/4174635449332773/

Yup, that short intro video said something: “Boeing officially licensed product”. We are likely going to see a Boeing-style yoke and quadrant, probably Boeing 787?

Finally! The moment i have been waiting for.

1 Like

1 Like

Here it is:

(Photos from FSElite)

2 Likes

I have just edited the topic title to focus more on the latest flight sim product of Thrustmaster. :grinning:

1 Like

Intriguing column design, thanks for posting!

1 Like

New Boeing pendular type yoke and throttle quad.

2 Likes

This looks really cool!

New Yoke and Throttle from Thrustmaster. Announced at the Flight Sim Expo 2021!!! Wew. Aren’t they beautiful?

1 Like

The yoke looks good! However I would bang my knees on it :crazy_face:

Regards
Steve

1 Like

Think I might bang something else on it. Ouch.

2 Likes

Hahah, might be a bit lower cuz of the table display!

No flaps lever?

1 Like

That does look amazing, I have the tca officer pack with the addons and it’s a superb bit of kit

The only thing stopping me getting this is its design in the desk clamp area, it looks lovely but it seems you have to have a particular desk style to get it to fit. My pc desk has slide out drawers attatched to the main desk so I don’t think I could fit it, unless I took the drawers out?

The only Thrustmaster peripheral I own is the TPR pedals… and they are good!

Regards
Steve

Frankly, I find it pretty ugly, personally.

And no flaps lever on the right side is a big mistake in my opinion.

All is a question of taste, but this is my first impression, even though I would love a good affordable product for 737 simulation too.

3 Likes

That’s a very interesting yoke design. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one quite like that. Super excited to see so many new flight sim peripherals from major manufacturers - the future looks great.

I’m going to wait for reviews to see how this compares to Honeycomb

The problem I have with this item is the lack of a trim wheel, no flap lever, and no landing gear lever. Also, the column looks like it might possibly be at least a knee banger, if not worse.