Thrustmaster Quadrant not recognised anymore

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

yes

Brief description of the issue:

Everything worked fine with the Throttle Quadrant from Thrustmaster. Then i wanted to start a new flight and the Throttle whre not moving any more. I then re-calibrated them, checked for now driver. deinstalled the driver and re installed, changed the USB port but nothing helped. If i want to set the new key bindings it just shows me numbers instead of Joystik XXX.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

yes

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

13th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-13700F 2.10 GHz
32 GB RAM
RTX 4070TI

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I see why the throttle isn’t working-the throttle axis needs to be bound to something like “Joystick Axis L” or something-should be listed in the default control profile.

EDIT: They should be set to this:

Hi there

I don’t know if this will help but I will send you my link and keep my fingers crossed.

All the best

Ed

Mine stopped working as well,

Hi,
Looking for abit of help. I have bought the TCA captain pack to use on the Xbox X. When installed it recognises the joystick but not the quadrant. I have check replaced cables and checked whether my laptop recognises the device and it does but I cannot get both devices recognised on the Xbox. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I have the same issue with the same equipment. MSFS on the xbox seems to only recognize the quadrant functionality thru the joystick profile, and not as a separate piece of equipment. Which may be unfortunate, as you can’t have separate profiles for the quadrant. Wish Asobo would fix this.