Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4

I have the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 controls and while the plane is flying as soon as I just touch the joystick control, the plane swings a bit to the left and right and then stabilizes. Is this normal guys? My sensitivity controls are as shown in the picture.

I have the same stick. You might try turning your Sensitivity down to - 80.

Good Luck

Tried it but it doesn’t help.

Might have dirty potentiometer in one of your joystick’s axis need to clean.

I think it’s because you have a pretty large deadzone. If you look at the line, you’ll see a sudden turn before and after the horizontal part. So the rudder kicks in suddenly when you reach that point.

Do you need that much of a deadzone? I would try with 5% first, and increase / decrease from there in 1% increments. Try to get it as close to 0% as possible.

Might be worth checking the calibration.

I made a post about this some time ago, here.

I don’t think so because I bought it only a month ago.

I will try that and let you know. Thanks for the info.

I have discovered that the reason that is doing it is the Rudder sensitivity. I can see that when I touch the Joystick the rudder pedals move like crazy. How can I adjust that?

The Rudder you have to scroll down and look for Joystick R Axis Z

If you touched joystick handle and calibration screen for that axis jump crazy, clean the potentiometer in the handle.

OK but I don’t know how to dismantle the Joystick and besides its a new stick only one month old.

Well I think I found the answer. I have adjusted the Rudder sensitivity JOYSTICK R-AXIS Z to -90%

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.