Thrustmaster TCA Spoilers not working (tried the other solutions)

Based on what I read, it looks like you have a conflicting input coming from the Spoilers axis. Let me explain in a bit more detail:

Basically, anything bound to your spoiler axis is feeding the sim with continuous input on its position. So if your spoiler lever is set to the full retracted position, then the sim is receiving that position continuously and override any other command. Meaning when the autospoilers is trying to open the spoilers, it’s in conflict with the actual position of the spoiler lever from the TCA so it doesn’t open fully since it’s continuously cycling command between retracted from the lever position and open from the auto-spoiler arming.

What I usually do with my setup is I use “extremity deadzone”. Change this value so that the sim ignores any input coming from the retracted position of the spoilers. Usually 5% to 10% should be enough. By setting this option, the sim completely ignores the position of the spoilers when it’s fully at the retracted position. So that your auto-spoilers arming using the joystick button 5 doesn’t get overridden from the spoiler lever position.

If you want to go one level up like I do, I actually use the SET AUTO SPOILERS ARMING to the virtual button that activates when the spoiler lever is in the first notch/detent. While at the same time I’m using 25% extremity deadzone to completely ignore any input coming from the first notch/detent position. Using this setup, I made it so it behaves like a Boeing auto-spoilers. Move the spoiler lever to the first detent to arm the auto-spoiler, then move it to the up position to disarm it. Both of which movements are ignored from the axis since it’s inside the extremity deadzone. I then also adjusted the neutral point and the sensitivity so that I can get it as close and as linear as I can on the movement between the first notch/detent to the full deploy position. So that I can still use manual spoilers when I need to when moving across those positions. But keep the movement between the up and first detent as ignored and used only for arming auto-spoilers.

Also, check for spoilers and any other commands bound to your other hardware. Your screenshot suggest you also have Keyboard, Mouse, and Sidestick connected. Make sure all of them don’t have any flaps/spoilers bound. Because that could also feed into the sim with conflicting and duplicate input signals.

The gold rule is: “You can bind multiple commands into a single control. But never bind multiple controls into a single command.”