Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition Button Assignments

MSFS automatically recognizes:

• the button you press
  • the switch you flip
  • the lever you move

If the switch has two positions (ON-ON) it can be wrongly recognized by the sim. The same if lever generates some noise.
I suggest to:

• make sure no lever is it the end position, there might be a switch associated with such position (for example for engaging the engine reverse on the throttle lever - I don’t know your device but this is the case for my Saitek throttle) - put all the levers in the middle,
  • switch all the switches to OFF position,
  • keep just one control device connected during the assignment phase.
  • create new profile for this device in MSFS,
  • erase all the entries in the new profile,
  • assign all the levers, switches, buttons one by one,
  • save the profile often during the assignment process.

To assign you don’t need to choose joystick button from the list. You just press the button on the control device itself. So you will know which one you pressed. Or flip the swift, or move the lever.

Personally I consider MSFS control assignment system inconvenient. I use external control manager Axis and Ohs (there are also other). They are intended for advanced users and cockpit builders, but also offer (Axis and Ohs is the example) excellent detailed documentation and technical support of the author.

Please don’t SHOUT it’s difficult to read. Please focus on techncial issues instead of your emotions. You may illustrate your issue with photos or a video.

I hope that before posting you already consulted this post:

You didn’t mention if you are on PC or X-Box. Typically such expensive H/W as your yoke system is used by PC users. From your profile I can guess you are on X-Box. I googled this, but it may by outdated:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftFlightSim/comments/otpwsm/need_help_configuring_thrustmaster_hotas_one/