Tired of Asobo/MS strategy

I don’t usually write on this forum but I must admit that I’m getting really fed up with Asobo/Microsoft’s strategy on this simulator.

First of all, the updates are always mandatory 11GB minimum updates that take more than 30 minutes to finally see only broken things in the simulator.

Why is it not possible to play the simulator without having to update it, at least while they resolve all the bugs introduced? Also, why is the bandwith limited by the bandwidth limit set in the parameters for streamed real time data when playing? It makes absolutely no sense especially since it is impossible to access these parameters before doing an update!

Then, this update totally deleted all my predefined parameters, I had to spend 20 minutes to put everything back in order.

Then, it seems that Asobo doesn’t test its updates before launching them and prefers to launch them with closed eyes and make hotfixes if the problem is too important : like the problem of spikes in this update (Sim Update 2).

Then, why are Showroom cameras accessible through a drop-down menu, it was fine before I don’t understand why I have to scroll down to get the view from the porthole which is in position 12. Once again I really don’t understand why things that worked well are being destroyed !

Then, what’s the point of focusing on features like the VR which are only intended for probably 20% maximum of people using MSFS. Make everything else work and then you can add features like VR!

And I have so many other examples…

I hope that Asobo/Microsoft will really change its way of doing things because I admit that I’m tired and frustrated to have such a nice tool at my disposal but you never know what will the next problem be, especially when you paid 120 euros for it…

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussion: Sim Update 2 (1.12.13.0)