Toggle and Set

So I’ve made myself a button box for autopilot / nav / com and whatever I want to assign to the switches.

I have indicator lights for the autopilot buttons and so I want these to use ‘set’ inputs in the settings e.g. set the autopilot to on if the AP button is pressed. I can do this for some settings such as VS but I can’t fins a full range of set commands whereas there are plenty for toggle. The issue with toggle the indicator LEDS can become out of sync with what’s in the sim. Am I approaching this the right way? Maybe I should go for on/off commands?

1 Like

Looks very good. Can’t help you with the sync issue. I have a similar issue occasionally.
Are you using AAO or spad.Next? Is there a particular aircraft you are working with?

I’m hoping next week’s update may solve some of these problems.

I was hoping to keep it usable for other games so it’s just a HID with button presses - nothing on the PC side except MSFS. Maybe I’ll have a play with on/off commands and report back.

I use Axis and Ohs and can assign templates for each aircraft automatically assigned at load up of flight. There is a demo version you could try. It convinced me. You can also display on screen gauges, too.

Just a suggestion if you haven’t tried it before. It’s less than $20.