Toolbar Pushback

this is absolutely wonderful !!
asobo/MS didn’t consider that we opening hangars :smiley:
and we needed to get out of there with the engine off
without this addon I would be forced to start the engine inside the hangar :upside_down_face:
besides the compliments, the only request I have is:
control everything with key and button assignments
avoiding the toolbarPB window shows up
for those like me who don’t use keyboard and mouse to fly
Thanks again :wink:

in this video I show how to get my piper out of the hangar :sunglasses:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE!

1 Like

I’m voting for this as well. I livestream my A320 flights all the time, and it would be much better if I start my pushback and do the turns and stop the pushback without opening the panel.

@G14NLV Your hangar looks very good! Thanks for your feedback :wink:

@G14NLV @Neo4316 I’m working on a joystick / controller implementation that will allow controlling Toolbar Pushback without touching the UI window. I cannot tell you a release date yet. Keep an eye on it.

1 Like

Update 1.1.0 is released

3 Likes

Downloaded the other day and must say amazing product. I am struggling to change the key to toggle it however as I use that key for something else that means I regularly press it but otherwise its made getting to the taxiway so much easier and small adjustments on carriers too so thank you lots!

1 Like

I’m in no rush :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m fixing my rig
so for now I have everything disconnected
I am not satisfied yet of MFS and I am not flying
so I dedicated myself to creating an airport
but if the sim is in beta, the sdk is in alpha… :smiley:
for this reason I am in no hurry :sunglasses: :wink:

Ctrl-P as a toggle is great. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello =) is it possible to add or manage STAIRS timing ? because 30 sec for 180 persons is just enough for athletics passengers…

Indeed, I’m working on this to make sure the stairs will stay till you click the stairs button again. I think it’ll be ready for release in the next update :wink:

1 Like

Can’t wait… :grin:

1 Like

too strong =)

Will you be doing the same to the Catering Truck and Baggage car?

Any chance of allowing to customize those keybinds? Some of us already use ctrl-p etc for things (like the two Pause functions that actually hard pause) and it would be nice to not have to find a different keybind for those profiles in order to use the addon. Other than that, really enjoying the great work.

@Neo4316 The catering truck yes, but the baggage system works differently, so for that to stay in place I need to investigate further to override its behavior. So the baggage system will require some more time.

@Flyinion As there is quite some demand for a custom keybind feature, it’s likely that I’ll release this in the next update.

1 Like

Another idea : Sometimes on a parking place, we don’t see any support (catering, power, fuel or baggage), with your pushback, we click once and the support desired appears. We need to click another time to active this support. (Ex. I click on catering, catering appears (but don’t moove) I click a second time on catering and it does his job). Idea is to set a color to the button to see immediatly i we have click and the level of action.
I hope i’m clear =)

1 Like

Yea I understand what you mean. I’m currently working on the button feedback. As this is a Flight Simulator thing I’m trying to circumvent this issue, so users won’t need to click twice. However, I’m currently experimenting with this, so I cannot say if this makes it into the next update already. Stay tuned.

1 Like

If you need beta tester…

Do ground vehicles only respond to default aircraft? I tried calling for baggage and catering vehicles for the PMDG DC6 to no avail.

3rd party aircraft are supported. However, the PMDG DC-6 comes with its proprietary “Cloudmaster” EFB, which overrides the default ground services. Try to call the ground services via ATC. They will reject your request. So this is not an issue with the mod, but merely something PMDG decided to implement themselves. Here is a screenshot of the PMDG EFB:

Thanks for the clear and prompt response.

1 Like