Toolbar Pushback

Good to hear. Enjoy :wink:

Great Mod! Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for the creation of this program. I constantly use this one for all my tube liner flights and get some great shots.

1 Like

Nice shot there @AussieDave004 ! Upload it to the “User Gallery” section on Toolbar Pushback » Microsoft Flight Simulator so more people may enjoy it :+1:

1 Like

Should this work with the C208 and TBM?
I am not getting the window opening when clicking on the pushback icon on the tool bar or when using “SHIFT+P” or right control + P
Any advice appreciated.

It works with any aircraft.
Have you got the latest version? Earlier ones don’t work after The Update.

Yep, sure have. Starting to wonder if an addon is causing issues

Hello great tool, unique problem the localization seems doesn’t work. In Italy for example the voice it’s always in english

Couple of questions.

1. Love the mod
  2. Latest update with audio says right read “read me” to enable. Where’s the readme file. Only can find change log on flightsim.to
  3. All my buttons have a lot of text and don’t show right label. What did I do wrong?

Thanks

@Ghostrider82566 The Interactive Pushback Voice is in experimental state and currently the audio is en-US only. As soon as this new feature is completely production ready, the audio will be translated. Everything is already prepared for this, hence the different language directories and files. The add-on itself (user interface) is localized thanks to this awesome community.

@N6112FJ You can find the README.txt inside the add-on folder. Make sure you download and install the latest version from flightsim.to (v1.3.1). If after installing the text remains unreadable, please make sure the folder name of the add-on in the community folder equals “ambitiouspilots-toolbar-pushback”. Add-On managers may rename the folder, which would make it impossible for MSFS to find the required files. In case you’re using a language other than English in the sim, please run the ENABLE_INTERACTIVE_AUDIO.bat which is also located in the add-on folder. Everything is explained in the readme in detail.

Enjoy :wink:

Thank you for the reply. FYI
 my add-on folder did not have the read me file. I re-downloaded from website and all good now. I have no clue what happened. Maybe add to your potential fixes is a re-download. thanks again.

Alright, good to hear it’s working now. Thanks for reporting back :+1:

Update 1.3.1 is released!

Interactive Pushback Audio is real!
Toolbar Pushback now comes with interactive pushback comms! Also, thanks to the awesome community, the add-on is now localized.

I downloaded the latest version but can’t get any Audio. Foldername is correct, language is set to EN-US. Inside the plane are battery and avionics turned on, COM set to ground-frequency of the airport. Anything else I need to do?

Ensure that in the general simulator settings the volume level for “Voices” is not muted. Move the slider to 100 and fine tune when the pushback audio is audible. Also, a tug must be available at the gate you’re starting from (currently airliners only). In case it’s still not working, check the README.txt in the add-on folder for further instructions. Let me know if you got it working :wink:

Is there any conflict between this mod and he pushback system on the FBW A320nx?

Is there any conflict between this mod and FS2Crew Pushback Express?

I think the only conflict here is depending on which ones you use. If you use the FBW A32NX pushback, it won’t have the voices and it will just do a pushback like normal without it. But if you open the Toolbar Pushback window and start the pushback from there, that’s when mod works.

Not sure about FS2Crew Pushback Express
 I’m assuming it would behave the same way.

1 Like

Airliners only, that’s it. :grin:
I tried it with my favorite Cessna 208B

1 Like

New version 1.31 is causing CTD when launching MSFS. Went back to version 1.30, and no problems.

I’ve sent you a reply to your PM with instructions on how to do a clean install of Toolbar Pushback :wink:

1 Like