Top Mach Studios: Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor

May you give us the name of the reseller.

I hope that Orbx is on the list.

1 Like

Same. I’ve strayed away from marketplace as updates take too long and I don’t like making individual accounts for multiple developer websites for buying aircraft.

Starting with justflight. once we get some sales and customer feedback we’ll expand to some other resellers like orbx and others. We think it best to keep it simple at first so we don’t have to update / respond to customers and resellers on multiple channels with a new product. we’ll go to the in game marketplace once the wasm issue for xbox is resolved - late August at the earliest.

5 Likes

Nice! Yeah - any more detail than that and we’d kill you all with boredom. Team is doing great, excited to get this product out to all of our excited and very patient fans.

6 Likes

greetings, i received emergency message from allah in my dream today:
release this aircraft immediately today, keep safe cya mens

1 Like

so we will probably get it next week? im ready to buy it! have you guys decided on its price yet?

Price decision still in flux. We’ll let you all know once we’ve finalized.

2 Likes

Does it fly as good and as easy as the freeware version?

Better and more realistically

1 Like

Check out this preview video of the F-22 premium edition from our friend cgaviator.

9 Likes

Thank you very much for the video. That sweetens the waiting time for me a lot. :slight_smile:

Wow, that looks very cool :sunglasses:
I hope it won‘t be long before the release.

Time for the release. If I see another video of that clown Tmartn flying this(with hardware inferior to mine), I’m gonna explode. LFG!

I looked that dude up, he’s flying someone else’s F22 mod.

1 Like

Looks awesome. The weapons bay door opening animation looks like the real thing, especially when opening while still on the ramp.

Also, flight model looks great. I’ve seen the Raptor demo practice more times than I count and all the maneuvers shown in the video look legit.

Hats off to you guys, can’t wait for release.

I’m always curious to know what the criterion are for participating in a beta for an aircraft like this are…

Have me drooling! Thanks cgaviation for the awesome preview video!
Amazing job top Mach! Can’t wait to tear up the skies!

1 Like

quick question, is the engine sound implemented?

1 Like

I used to watch him back in the Battlefield 4 days, but I agree, he’s annoying as hell now.

I’m not even subscribed to him anymore and I don’t know why he floods my recommendations anytime I want watch any flight sim vids.

He must be paying someone because he just doesn’t seem all that knowledgeable about the sim or aviation in general.

1 Like

Wooohoo! Gettin close!

3 Likes