TopMachStudios B-2 Spirit

Big News! TopMachStudios next project will be the B-2 Spirit for PC and Xbox. Source: msfsaddons.

1 Like

More military airplanes for MSFS, more fun!

4 Likes

I don’t see anything?

4 Likes

Nobody can see. The only way to know whether it exists is if you could see the pilot when he was boarding:

Invisible_b59e29_38292

5 Likes

According to TopMachStudios facebook post …the Spirit will not use WASM like their Raptor. So it should be easier to convert to xbox.

Kinda unrelated, but is there progress on the B-2 Spirit? I saw a post way earlier about that in the thread. I am very interested in that bird…

1 Like

We’re waiting on the draft of the 3d model to be completed. We’ve been working on gauges, flight model, etc… We are targeting late fall / early winter for release, before the Xmas holiday season. Stay tuned!

5 Likes

Ok, nice. It won’t have Garmins in there, will it? :wink: Those kinds of things always kinda kill my interest in military aircraft.

No, it’ll have a full suite of custom avionics including functional MCDUs and, likely, Tacan navigation.
You can follow our periodic updates on our Discord - top-posted above.

8 Likes

Latest work in progress image of our B-2 cockpit. Please visit our discord or Facebook for more information.

4 Likes