Touching cloud did it! Added external tanks and animated canopy AND a pilot to the F/A-18!

Go for it simmers !
I knew this would happen and some were thinking me as crazy.
Cheers :wink: :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

Looks awesome with fuel tanks shame this isn’t coming to Xbox

That’s what they were saying about this too.
You never know.
Keep hopes up

@CurleeToes i just read from touching cloud that they do intend on bringing it to Xbox :wink:

3 Likes

intend to propose, once it completely finished. considering how much troubles A320 FBW mod caused, our small thing can be easily declined.

4 Likes

It could also easily be Accepted!

It is unknown. You can expect it to not come, you can expect it to come, the choice is yours, but I think it’d be awesome if it was released on all platforms.

1 Like

Touching Cloud accepted my request and added a pilot inside the cockpit but that’s not all.
The stick moves with the hand,alongside the throttle and the rudders with the feet
Head movement of the pilot is PERFECT.
Now the F/A18 is worth flying !

5 Likes

Here is the S W v7.4 (test version). I will try v7.5 later…

So much fun to fly:

2 Likes

That was cool idea for sure. To be clear - I have not changed pilot animation in any way, it works like Asobo made it work (inverse kinematic nodes attached to the controls already). We found issue with right hand animation - sometimes you may broke it by accident, not sure I can fix it as bones parameters are part of the GLTF model

4 Likes

If yoy only knew how much flak i am getting in here,for being the guy who wants pilots in the cockpit :rofl:
@DEAN01973 from DC Designs was the first to make my wish come true,out of his kindness and now you too.
I am forever grateful to both of you.
Keep rocking guys :clinking_glasses: :airplane:

4 Likes

This is awesome we now have realistic fuel flow and tanks with drop tanks and pilot animations? :sunglasses:

Wow ILS works now too! Will mid air refueling be possible soon? Looks amazing great work. Buddy of mine had a fuel mod for the FA18 right away and was working on them so he knew his stuff I think. Is this by chance combined with the drop tanks?

o7

ha!

Still has a lot of work to do for me to enjoy it. These new features are awesome, but until they fix the obvious flight model issue where the controls lock up and you can only fly straight or use rudders, I’m not hopping in this one.

I have none of these issues and my video creations prove it

1 Like

It happens to me every time. Sometimes within the first 20 seconds when I’m in the air, other times it’ll be normal for a while and then a few minutes into a flight it will lock up again. I thought this happened to everyone.
Do you fly it often?

I would love for it to not lock up for me so I could enjoy it more. Glad it’s not happening to you like it is me. I wonder what the discrepancy is.

It’s the only thing i fly now :yum: This pilot model made my dreams come true !!!

1 Like

10:45 - 12:30 my favorite views

Good stuff

1 Like

Man…the potential in MSFS2020 is out of this world.
Imagine what will happen as time goes by.
If Dean can make his pilots move their hands,feet and head like that,i will get crazy :joy::partying_face:
He told me that it is possible when he learns how to do it.

2 Likes

Oh heck yeah! Pilot animations like thumbs up and the opposite, maybe a chin flick animation, perhaps a headbang animation lol
Many possabilities!

1 Like

Has anyone found the switch or the way to tun on the lights that are in the tail wings and in the nose ? I can’t seem to be able to
I do turn the 3 switches near the throttle but nothing happens

They look great. Can I just ask how you save those custom camera positions? For some reason I always struggle to do that and they never save correctly. Do you use the drone camera?

No drone in custom cameras,as they are only inside the cockpit or outside as well,if they aren’t invisible walls in the code of the aircraft.
You just go where you want and then you press CTR+ALT+the number you want it to be save (1 to 0 )

1 Like