UI broken and reset user settings - Gaming Services update

I did a bunch of reorganizing on my computer and then encountered this issue. I was terrified that somewhere in my file movements I messed something up majorly. I was convinced I’d practically have to reinstall everything. Glad I decided to Google the issue and it led here.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Every MSFS start I have to setup the sim settings again.
This is not funny. If it would be possible to save the own settings, especially save settings for every plane and store it at the disk.

Same issue here. Strange that it does not seem to affect everyone.

That’s an interesting thought. Is there anyone out there with the latest game services that isn’t experiencing the issue?

I’m assuming it is probably affecting everyone who bought it on the MS Store and those with the latest gaming services app, based on what others have said on here.

Steam version uses gaming services too and some people have same problems (other thread)

So is there still an solution? Thought that was a Problem with my stream Deck. thats so sad. :frowning:

I confirm I bought it on the MS Store.
Nevertheless if everybody who bought it on the MS Store had this issue I would expect this thread to be much bigger and to have many more votes.

1 Like

Don’t know till now a bit more. I have the core MSFS installed on a second NVME drive.

Hello from germany. I am also affected since this morning. MS Store Version

1 Like

Please don’t forget to vote in this tread people !

1 Like

Also experiencing the same issue – reinstalled twice to no avail.

1 Like

I have Windows 10 Pro which allows you to turn automatic updates off.

Same issue here. :frowning: Store version

It’s spreading faster than the “coronavirus” :wink:

2 Likes

Hello from germany too. I am also affected since this morning. MS Store Version

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

so tonight it will be Netflix for me

2 Likes

Voted on this early this morning, and reported. Just watching thread for any news…

same here first drop in fps now this with this last update.