[UIMOD] I want to introduce my mods to you

Strange thing. I will research what is cause.

I have always paused and changed the options to disable/enable hud in external view.
Thanks for your mod I can now toggle the ui. This is awesome! GJ!

Oh and the design of the worldmap names and nameplates is also eye-pleasin.

I can confirm that I am also using the tinynameplates mod and experiencing the FPS issues. It happens 100% of the time that I am using the hidden/tiny nameplates for an extended period of time (20+ minutes)

Is anyone having issues with UNIMOD since the UK and Ireland update? It stopped working me me comletely. Nameplates are back to default.

It looks like Sim Update 3 broke this mod (tiny nameplates, hiddenui, and tinypoi do not work now). Is there any chance you could update it to work?

All works. Always restart sim after update

2 Likes

Ah right thank you! I have not done that yet

These mods are great for reducing clutter while making the info available when needed. One question though, on my screen the reduced size is very difficult to read (too tiny). How can I modify the font size to make it slightly more readable. Iā€™m using 1366x768 display resolution. Thanks

Font size for what mod?

i have tinypoi, plates, hud and hiddenenui loaded.

You can set fontsize in OPTIONS

Sorry but Iā€™ve never seen any options menu, how do I get to it?

1 Like

@mixMugz I was introduced to this mod last weekend and Iā€™ve been enjoying this ever since. The smaller nameplates are great as is the option to enable/disable them in game. I donā€™t have the UI enabled nor the POI markers as for me they spoil the immersion, but it is great to be able to enable the POI marker if needed with your mod. So thank you.

I have however noticed that since these were installed Iā€™m now having issues with the Marketplace. The Marketplace loads up but no text appears and only the first item in each category.

Not a big issue now that I know, if I want to use the Marketplace I remove these mods from my community folder and restart the sim.

Just putting this out there for other users.

Not sure what is it mod issue, because i fly also with this mod, and dont have any problem with marketplace. Check all your other mod, or may be you used a old one. Download latest from flightsim.to

Hi @mixMugz

I was told about your mods when I met a flyer online whose screenshot had the reduced nameplates, when I asked how that was done he kindly shared your mod. Up to that point Iā€™d not heard of it or seen them.

They must have been an older version because the latest ones from Flightsim.to are not causing this issue.

If Iā€™d known about them earlier and that they were available there Iā€™d have got them as Flightsim.to is my go to source for mods.

Thank you for the info and for the mods, Iā€™ll follow them for any future updates.

Anyone also has issues with the hiddentooltip addon since WU4? Seems like Asobo got rid of the Notifcation_Tips folder entirelyā€¦

Yes. Iā€™m working on it. Seems Asobo denied to overwrite core html_ui files

1 Like

They actually removed the Notification_Tips folder entirely, probably the stuff is now defined somewhere else which is why the mod has no effect.

Nope. Folder still in place

I think it was in this folder:

Official\OneStore\fs-base-ui-pages\html_ui\Pages

No longer thereā€¦

I donā€™t see any issues with overwriting files, it works for other overwrites that I use, including the nameplates mod I did, it works flawlessly.