Unable to launch MSFS with my account

Hi, I’m going to share with you a big problem that occurred earlier this week…

Since the beginning of this week…, it is impossible for me to launch my simulator in which I invested a deluxe premium pack, and addons bought on the MSFS market a nice little bunch of Thrusmaster airbus material to try to live my flight experience more realistic.

Needless to say that I have tried to implement many potential solutions, and even a complete reinstallation of my operating system …, I have browsed the various community forums opened tickets on the “Microsoft Flight Simulator Support” proposals have been made but nothing could lead to the resolution of my problem!

On my account with which I use MSFS, I absolutely can not launch the game, I reinstalled dozens of times without success! changed hard drive, firewall …, applied the proposals of the support, on the advice of voice support (phone to microsoft) tried to contact “Asobo” the developer, the person kindly sent me to the support of Microsoft Flight Simulator … dozens of hours trying to be able to restart my simulator without success!

I have come to the conclusion “which I have communicated to the various supports” that my data in a cloud, or on a server allowing me access to the simulator are corrupted!

why do I come to this result? obviously I went further in my research and when I create a new account, that I take a gamepass of one month with the basic flight simulator, I play without problems…, same pc, same game files…!

With my main account I launch MSFS and once past the connection window and recovery of my data on the server a few seconds and it’s back to the desktop, when I change account everything works without problems …

It’s incredible that Microsoft didn’t think about this possible situation and allow the MSFS player to ask for a complete reset of the data concerning this game!

I can’t tell you how upset I’ve been for the past week, I participated in the beta, I’ve waited for years for Microsoft to create the most beautiful simulator that is and allow a whole community to project itself in dreams of greatness and virtual space, I don’t understand how it’s possible to find myself like this, without being able to do anything, just to watch videos and take part in the pleasure of others…!

Thanks to some people of this community for trying to help me by private messages (since some threads that may concern me were closed)

waiting for a better day…, thanks for reading!

i just went through this same issue. read through the links. i am at 37 gigs downloaded right now.

the last one is important once it starts loading again. you can do it as it downloads.

:beers:

thank you, my problem is not a download problem, I have all the necessary files since I can use it with my second account, my problem is a problem of corrupted data on a server where I would have to reset my data is all

problem solved, reinstallation of windows 10 corrected the problem !