Unable to sync your data with the cloud... (after a reinstall)

Apologies for the delay in seeing this. Can you please message me your ticket numbers so I can escalate this and see if we can’t figure out what’s happening here.

Thanks

Hi there,
My ticket number is #99403.
Please help us!
Thanks

Hi there,
My tickets number is #99798 and #99754
Please help us!
Thanks

The problem is Gaming Services v 2.51.15001.0 breaking cloud synching. I found this to be the issue after days of trouble shooting because MS and Xbox customer service was useless. When I manually revert Gaming Services back to ver 2.51.3002.0 cloud syncing works fine. The only issue I have is that even though I turned off auto updates in the MS Store it keeps updating and sometimes I have to downgrade again.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: Hope
How did you manage to do that ?!

OMG NOT THE GAMING SERVICES AGAIN

My ticket numbers are #99836 and #99878

Thanks

I had to use a 2nd PC with a different account that is not getting this update (not sure why) to pull the gaming services AppxBundle from the MS Store using Fiddler. After doing that open PowerShell as admin and enter

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.GamingServices | Remove-AppxPackage to remove the version causing issues

then installed the previous version Gaming Services AppxBundle by typing
add-appxpackage -path C:\ “Path-to-file” \ Microsoft.GamingServices_2.51.3002.0_neutral___8wekyb3d8bbwe.AppxBundle

I have the AppxBundle but I’m not sure if it’s ok to share it.

Hey man,

The reason why your second account is not getting the update is because it’s not pushed to all users at once.

We’ve actually had one Gaming Services related issue where some of us could see the initial setup screen on every start and got portions of our profiles reset including 4 achievements progresses and all the details in the pilot profiles.

Not all of the players got that issue is also because there’re different branches of the Gaming Services and some ppl will get the broken branch…

Is it supposed to have 1 or 2 gaming services?

Hey man,
I can confirm 2 is the correct number.
I think at this point you can chill out a bit and wait for the fix instead of trying to find if there is anything wrong with your PC.
We’re all getting this error.
IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT, IT’S NOT YOUR PC’S FAULT and it’s also not your Internet’s fault.
It’s, AGAIN, the Gaming Services fault which happened on MS side not our side.

Tnks meochan913, after 4 or 5 clean windows installation and some lost hair, now just wait and pray that the data in the cloud is OK! lol

Yeah I believe 99% chance that our cloud saves are in the cloud, safe and sound.
We just can’t connect to the cloud save server that’s all.

Try to relax a bit and enjoy the nice weather (if you got one lol)
Let’s wait for the new Gaming Service update then.

Ticket #99497…ive just been informed on my ticket as being solved :man_shrugging:

This has been since last Thursday…fresh windows, fresh msfs.

Thanks everyone. I do believe that it could be services related but will double back here if I find out more before then. Thanks.

1 Like

Thank for looking into this Skeedorr , appreciate :+1:

Hi,

My ticket is #99298.

I am indeed I think experiencing the same problem have just got a brand new PC trying to install a fresh install get to download installer ok as soon as I launch I get to the new London screen and up pops the ui gamer screen it’s asking to sync data. It’s not able to sync data whatever happens I click retry or play offline it CTD. What’s up I new getting a new PC was a bad idea only wanted 4 months to get the rtx3090 :rofl:. I am not that worried about syncing data is there a way round it re buy the Steam version?

Request #100023

Don’t know if this is a Zen ticket or not but I put it in

Good morning, guys, I am extremely disappointed with Microsoft, in my ticket, they put some procedures, the same here in the forums to do and nothing worked, the same problem continues!

They sent some commands to redo the download of the gaming service, but download the same version with a problem!

I was hopeful, but I don’t know what to think or what to do anymore!

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and today without the simulator, tomorrow the holidays begin and well, without a simulator!

Sorry for the outburst and the English!

1 Like