Unacknowledged Xbox Update 1.23.13.0 March 9 2022

Does anyone know what this is? I just fired up the Xbox and see FS2020 is updating. Is this the same navigational data update we saw on the PC a few days back finally making its way to Xbox?

5 Likes

I’d like to know as well. 7,43 GB update right now.

Definitely bigger than a little nav update. Once the sim opens push down L-stick for the update notes.
Hopefully FLC Mode in the King Air 350 has been patched.

Release notes: [Section is now completely blank of all prior updates.]

Unfortunately the FLC Mode on B350 King Air is still broken. However I must say that there are thunderstorms lightning and thunder and they are implemented perfectly.

1 Like

Version number is now 1.23.13.

The “Support and release notes” screen is actually broken. It now displays the default greeting text. I hope Asobo didn’t revert back to Sim Update 5. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What is this update for Xbox cloud was last week I’m confused about this update maybe they fix something

So it has actually changed the version number?

Um, ok, where are the notes?

9.76gb update for me.

Weird. Are you X or S?

Series X. I wonder if it’s added the WU7 Australia onto my install, I reinstalled the sim earlier this week and all world updates installed with the exception of Australia. I hadn’t manually started the download yet from content manager.

WU7 would still need to be installed manually via the Content Manager, though, so that can’t be it.

You guys should tag one of the to see if they can look into it with the MS/Asobo team.

I thought the same but when I reinstalled the sim this week it was a 141gb download and included all previous world updates, I didn’t need to download those from the content manager.

Just had the same with in my Series S. No marketplace update or content manage updates so really not sure what this is. Hopefully it’s improved encryption given that’s been the cause of a few delays now but I’m purely being wishful thinking there.

2 Likes

Maybe they fix mayor buggy for Xbox?

Well I downloaded this and started a flight in the Bonanza, not seeing any differences yet. Most importantly no CTD so far? Wish we had some release notes

1 Like

I’ve installed the update and launched the sim, the Australia update isn’t installed so no idea what the additional download size is for.

Hopefully they fix cockpit screen going out in then CTD long flights

2 Likes

We have notified the Community Managers to investigate.

To Note: Writing @CategoryMods or @moderators in a post does not send a notification. :wink:

5 Likes

Sorry! Hard to tell how to get “official” forum attention when it seems like a question you folks ought to be aware of and look into. I know we can flag an inappropriate post but there was nothing inappropriate to flag.

1 Like