Unacknowledged Xbox Update 1.23.13.0 March 9 2022

To get our attention, send a DM to: @moderators

OR: Flag the topic as “Something Else” and write in the box why you have flagged it.

4 Likes

It’s very odd that there’s what appears to be a fairly major update that increments version number, but for Xbox only. And without patch notes nor any kind of post by the CMs about it.

3 Likes

The sim has an update of 7GB Going to try a quick flight, i’m not holding my breath though.

Now? 7gb? Well I’ll wait for the feedback

Weird now we just have to wait about it from the team release notes would be nice as to what this consists of

1 Like

what is going on ?

Just in case anyone is interested, I just started MSFS on Steam and still have 1.23.12.0 as the active version - so no surprise update (yet, anyway). There is also no surprise Beta available. So nothing new here.

Maybe they released a fully working ATC system, fixed the pilot log book, sorted out the weather usage in planner and a ton of other annoying bugs ???

Probably not I guess…

3 Likes

Oh yeah, all bugs fixed, product done and everyone gets the month off!

:rofl:

3 Likes

So, an update and no information of what it is. Not very good communication there then.

2 Likes

no update in steam

Only 7GB??

I’m pulling down a 35GB (premium deluxe with Xbox Series X). Everything was definitely already up to date & I was simming earlier today.

That’s a pretty big update for a dev to have nothing to say about whatsoever!!!

2 Likes

lack of information like always

3 Likes

7.43GB here currently downloading

maybe it’s only for Xbox users

any reports on pc side ? weird xbox and pc build iterations kinda forked for the first time !

I got a 35,01gb update on xBox x…
Wishful thinking: a fix for the WASM bug?!

Maybe they fixed the Spotlight Event not counting toward Decathon Achievement? It worked on PC but not on Xbox. Probably not but I can dream.

Looking forward to seeing the notes.

No!
There will be changes on OS Level NOT on Flightsim to fix the external code things.

My Series X is downloading a 35gb update.

What’s going on?