Unacknowledged Xbox Update 1.23.13.0 March 9 2022

Read the posts above yours.

Yep 7.63 GB and have no idea what has supposed to of been updated but I’m hoping it’s the screen blackout issue, pilot log book which seems to be deleting my long haul flights but showing short ones… Weird!! And maybe the nav and weather bugs have been fixed. Without any realease notes who knows

Both, actually. Jorg said that the platform (Xbox) team are looking into a solution, but that could take a year or more. So Asobo are trying a “roll your own” solution that looks promising.

But he also said that it would be several months before this would go live, assuming they can make it work. So you should probably keep your expectations in check.

According to the transcript of the March 2nd Q&A found here:

XBoxX. My update was 7,43gb. The first thing I noticed: when pressing the B button, there is no more “dzong” sound.

EDIT: nope… the sound still remained. there is no on the f-16, there is persist on the airbus 320neo

Can you check if the AIRAC is updated to the 2202 cycle?

1 Like

I still have the sound when pressing the "B " button even after the update but I don’t get it in every flight only every now and again it’s strange

How can I check?

Update is downloading, 7,43 gb xbox series x
Waiting for something surprising…hopefully black screens are gone.

In the a320 spawn in the gate and turn on the batteries and check the MCDU

Currenrly Feb24Mar23.

2 Likes

Finally! It has been updated, thanks

There’s an SC Designs F16 in the Marketplace!

do we know what this update has changed?

5 days… marketplace was updated march 4.

—————————

@DegxI confirm, AIRAC is Feb24Mar23

2 Likes

I just completed the landing challenge: it still doesn’t count toward the Decathlon Achievement. C’mon Asobo… some of us do care about the Achievements working properly. :man_facepalming:t2:

Ah, sorry I must have missed it. I’ll take it as a win.

I have as well 35 gb update but why some people have 7 gbs and others 35 gbs ?!

The final fix will be changes on OS Secruity Level.

nope… the sound still remained. there is no on the f-16, there is persist on the airbus 320neo

Got the 2202 AIRAC update on both XBox S and X… seeing these other posts I hadn’t checked the version number but will now. :slight_smile: