Unacknowledged Xbox Update 1.23.13.0 March 9 2022

Could this be to do with the two different listing tabs in the content manager screen? On the top bar there is one that looks like a box which, I presume shows items in packages, i.e. entire products. Next to that is an icon that looks like a list which I think shows all elements that make up those products.
This caught me out in the past.

Some screenshots. In one I show 43 items installed, in the other 142 - just by switching tabs.

Hi @Broseph4245,

For issues such as this, please raise an official support ticket via zendesk: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us (click the ‘Submit a Request’ on the top right), who will be able to check your account and resolve the issue.

Also please bear in mind that unless you raise a support ticket, I’m not sure how you expected the Community Managers to know you were having issues with your purchase and reach out with a fix. I realise it’s frustrating but I don’t think your tone towards their team is very fair.

This mystery patch has affected online for me as I never see any other users, most likely caused by different versions being used. I’ve been flying out of Heathrow , Pearson and JFK the last few days and all I see are the online A.I. flights but nothing else.

I think your right. Oooops ! lol Silly me.

1 Like

Wow, thread died off pretty quick :thinking:

The horse has been soundly beaten i think

2 Likes

Pretty much. At this point all I’m waiting for is the next developer Q&A to see if it gets answered there

1 Like

well if you look at the process here in the reaction to it it will come down to this answer
 :wink: :laughing: :man_shrugging:
269261_poster_l

Pretty much sums it up .

1 Like

The update was a small update to fix an entitlement issue, and the reason for why the download got so large is explained in the clip above.

4 Likes

Glad that’s settled. It’s all people (myself included) wanted to know. Appreciate as well that Jorg said they’d be more forthcoming in future, too.

1 Like

It took 717 posts to finally tell us
? Wow :open_mouth:. I don’t know what to make of that
? :thinking:
I guess we can be thankful now.

Thank you for letting us know Jorg. :+1:

3 Likes

Well FINALLY they say something! The frustration of users could have been avoided right from the start with that information.
Hopefully lesson learned on their end

6 Likes

Glad that we FINALLY got an answer. I must say however I am so fed up of the reactive approach to things that Microsoft/Asobo currently have. It shouldn’t take the community to get upset for basic things to be done, which has happened far to many times now in my opinion

1 Like

So what did he mean by entitlement issue
? I don’t get that :thinking:

And what’s a vegetation slider
?

I think it is corporate speak for, “We accidentally gave some people access to the Premium Deluxe content even though they were not entitled to it.” As it is the only thing I can verify was changed between .12 and .13.

1 Like

Glad I have digital version ownerships. Xbox version I bought online from someone who bought the wrong version. It was still sealed in its wrap, never opened. :+1:

I was entitled to the aircraft so the .13 update fixed the missing AIRAC update for me.

What is “AIRAC”
?

https://www.icao.int/airnavigation/information-management/Pages/AIRAC.aspx