UPDATE 29 SEPTEMBER = New game Downgrade , looks same PS3

This is absolutely disastrous , distance objets low, terrain low, antialiasing low, what happened?

Is a game different now,

BEFORE PATCH

AFTER PATCH

MADRID

7 Likes

HELP and fix this game again

Not possible,

imagine that I had this AA problem without any my intervention and in one day at last week, no Patch at that time :slight_smile: What the hell they are doing on background or with start of MSFS to our systems???

Hello, I went to Innsbruck noticed a degradation in graphics quality. I came across something on the forums today which made me go and look at geforce experience and see if it was optimizing MSFS for me and it was. It wasn’t optimizing it for graphics improvement. I clicked ‘revert’ to turn it off and went back to Innsbruck. I found a much better graphics experience. I hope this will help you.

7 Likes

Holy ■■■■ you’re right. GeForce was optimizing it for me while the in-sim settings showed as normal. That’s weird af. Thanks for the tip, I’ll see if my AA doesn’t look like FSX anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

thnx for help attempt,

not me because I had still last year summer driver version without any other bullsh* like Experience and also no FS2020 optimization :slight_smile: that starts last week at one day (I don’t remember which one) and discovered it completelly also in Win10 desktop :smiley: I can go to settings again but I didn’t nothing, also OS update I had disabled now.

Perhaps that’s one reason we keep seeing severe graphics discrepancies here? I never install GeForce Experience, I much prefer the controlled environment of Nvidia Control Panel.

1 Like

Honestly Nvidia’s optimizations are not very good with a wide variety of games, I prefer to tinker with the settings myself to find what works.

Agreed. I also hate when Gforce Experience updates itself and requires me to sign in again with Nvidia credentials, and subsequently perform an image captcha in order to update a program that resides in my own PC. That infuriates me.

1 Like

How many posts are you gonna make about it? I understand you have issues and it’s unfortunate, but this sort of thing clutters the forum and doesn’t resolve anything. There are so many threads people post about the same thing - wouldn’t it be effective to have a single long thread on it? Surely, one of the top threads will get noticed.

2 Likes

I have exactly the same problem, AA is terrible, it was great before, but now it’s just awful, flickering in distance, jagged lines, weird ground flicker on airports, terrible.

1 Like

We need answers now , or fix it

Helped me, at least. Geforce Experience had put almost everything on LOW. I had played the game a lot with MSFS2020 recommended settings on my 2070 (mainly HIGH). Now reverted back to my own settings.
Geforce should stop this. At least ask before changing settings.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone is actually flying in the sim. Like doing traffic patterns, handflying approaches etc.

1 Like

Couple of threads that may help

I already posted my Madrid pictures in the other (one of many?) threads that you’ve been spamming with this. Here they are again:

This is not a univeral issue. And it is not game breaking. Stop being so melodramatic.

Reminds me of this:

1 Like

People are talking about much worse aliasing problem, and you are answering on several topics that everything is fine, while playing on a 1440p monitor, really? You don’t understand that most of the people having issues are on a 1080p, and it’s clearly something wrong, considering how many people are complaining about it, even Asobo in recent video said that they saw something wrong with aa and lod.

1 Like

And where does the OP say he’s using 1080p? It would help if there were some facts and data presented - settings, rig details, proper comparable before/after screenshots etc and not the hyperbole and emotion that just makes us all cringe. Somethign that might actually be of use to Asobo.

1 Like

He doesn’t, but it’s obvious that problems with aa are gonna be much less on 1440p with same settings compared to lower res.

Sorry, but I’m not psychic. But you’re right, as is the OP, that this is disasterous. Cataclysmic even.

1 Like