Update from PMDG re: SU5 & 737

Close to $200.

There should be another link in the article.

Just the 800/900 for now I believe

1 Like

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft

Why is this exciting???
They basically re-state what we all already know. They are working on a 737!
It will be ready when it is ready.
The release date is still a known unknown!

:drooling_face:

7 Likes

Go easy Pete don’t get your kinckers in a twist!

1 Like

Interesting to see those pics are for the 737-900!

1 Like

Looks great doesn’t it?

1 Like

Really? Would that include all variants?

Release date Q1 2022 it says

I seriously hope not, unless they’ve decided to bump the price considerably from what it was for FSX/P3D.
FSX was 70$ if you bought during launch period if I’m remembering right and the 8-9 variant upgrade was like 40$.

Never got far in P3D as I didn’t like having to repurchase the sim after updates.

1 Like

I’d gladly pay $150-$200 IF we got an airliner that actually works well, is fully operational, and works. PLEASE.

Considering what other Developers are asking right now can’t say that’s out of line but I hope the price stays around what it was previously.

It was $100 for P3D. For MSFS it was initially announced to be $140. But this may or may not change.

Right now as it is the platform does not warrant spending $100+ for an add-on aircraft.
We are using a product that still needs much work to be a simulator and not a game!
Right now the stock commercial aircraft can’t even follow a basic flight plan or capture an ILS runway reliably. Not sure why people think the PMDG will be the answer.

The FBW A320 & CRJ both at present don’t work. Neither of them have ever worked anywhere close to an accurate real world simulator. More like a Toy Game!

1 Like

I don’t recall stock aircraft ever being able to do what you claim they can’t do here, am I not remembering correctly ?

So you are saying because they never did work they shouldn’t be expected to!
Hmmmm…why do they have a premium edition???
I said basic functionality to be usable in the game.
Last night tried the 787, the FMC is a big mess! Why even include it in it’s present form???

Don’t want to go to off topic here but I would like to say that my expectations have been exceeded for MSFS but those expectations are tempered by past experience.

They could probably get it out quicker if they just copied/pasted some instruments from existing planes.

(“It’s a joke, son!” - Foghorn Leghorn)

I’m excited. I have PMDG’s 737 for P3D and I feel confident I could land a real plane the pilots eat bad fish.