Update: Savage Carbon - STOL Realism Mod (v2.10 / Dec 27, 2022)

Here is a video on how to fly taildraggers in MSFS, featuring the Savage Carbon:
https://youtu.be/8QYUYk-CuMg

3 Likes

Well, we already have the MB jet capable of those speeds, and the FPS seem fine.

Marge got lost.
Where is she?
H

2 Likes

Alaska/Washington State/British Columbia?

Nope.
(Henry, because they want 10 characters in the post!)

Im gonna need something to bribe me if you want me to find out where that is

What a wonderful trip

(Dont miss the end :wink: )

8 Likes

Like like like!! What an awesome vid, nice work :grin:

Hopefully we are doing that in GRRAVEL soon

Looks like Madeira?

The front door slammed shut.
Henry took a final puff on his pipe , put down the paper & called out
“Is that you Marge?”
“Yes dear!”
“Where have you been. You’ve been gone 5 days!”
“That long?”
“Where were you Marge?”
“I have no idea Henry. I got lost. I had her on the AP & I fell asleep & then I woke up in a different continent!”
Did you say your incontinent dear?"
“No Henry. Continent!. I think it was Spain. She landed herself you know. Beautifully trimmed out. I refueled at a local garage, full of bl-dy foreigners of course, took off, set the AP & fell asleep again.”
What happened next Marge?"
“I woke up way out to sea. Luckily I saw some islands on the horizon & I made for them!”
Goodness me Marge. Quite an adventure!"
Indeed!", Marge exclaimed, “& I tell you what, I tried to land at an airport on the island & the bl-dy wind was doing 50 knots across the runway!”
“Holy smoke Marge, how did you get down?”, Henry demanded.
“Flap 3 dead into wind & she floated down like a parachute!”
“My goodness. Where was this Marge?”
“Damned if I know. But I do know I’m not going back there again!”
“Why Marge, what happened?”
“They had the cheek to throw me out of the nudist beach!!”
H&M

4 Likes

Noticed something different when surfing in London.
The wheels are turning ! In every other places no spinning.
Is the water of Thames river so dense ?
Or Brexit effect ?

Think it’s the rubbish floating in the Thames providing the tires some momentum. Amazing what Asobo simulates :grimacing:

Of course the Seine is equally dirty but I think they conveniently pretended that one is clean.

A perfectly plausible explanation.

By the way…it seems that the forum has implemented a limit to the amount of likes per day or hour (either that or there is just more to like). I used to like every post, an effective way for me to say “I read you”. Won’t be able to do that any more, so from now on will like selected posts. Just know that I always read and love all that you guys have to say!

2 Likes

Transitioning from Tricyles to Taildraggers, or going nose-over too often? Watch this excellent instructional video by @DragRequired. Highly recommended!

3 Likes

I do not have or cannot find a community folder on my install have got I it wrong or not looked enough?

Check the first post of the VL-3 915 Mod, it has a detailed explanation on how to find your Community folder, which can be different depending on your platform and installation:

Same, I like a lot of posts especially on this threat becuase I well, I like them, but now I get a notification every time which light I add IS STUPID why do I pitot my likes? Likes add nothing Microsoft what the heck

4 Likes

Also we just hit 1k posts on this thread :smiley:

2 Likes

I LIKE that for sure

2 Likes