Updated bredok3d pack

Whats been updated in the bredok3d livery pack? I see it says engine sounds

Yes the engine sounds are way better now not the same as the 737 max

1 Like

yeah im wondering too, they already did Europe. hope its a world wide livery pack. need Qantas to go along with this WU7. Also, 4simmers dev is said to be coming out soon with new ones as wellā€¦not sure when though

1 Like

Bredok3d said a livery pack 2 was coming also but donā€™t think this is thatā€¦ 4simmers been saying it for nearly a month now and nothing

1 Like

Was their already a sounds pack including with the liverys as that is what is currently showing in the marketplace and it hasnā€™t been updated until has it?

I am not sure about this update, seems strange. the bredok plane with liveries is now its own category from the default flyby wire liveries. I only hope its the same plane. I just tested both planes fly by wire a320 with regular livery and bredoks livery with updated sound pack.

The sound is very different from the default fly by wire imo. the default has that nice roaring sound and this bredok it sounds more like a high pitched vacuum cleaner. I kid you not as soon as after I tested the bredok sound a janitor in my apartment building starts vacuuming in my hallway and it matched the exact soundā€¦smh

3 Likes

Ahh not good then

1 Like

Iā€™m sure the a320 neo is meant to be quiet. I just took off from Heathrow with this and woke the whole of Edinburgh up.

1 Like

This is because the NEO is supposed to be quieter, the sound pack that bredok3d included is the P&W 1100G engine sounds.

Honestly the sound pack isnā€™t horrible since I think the default sound pack is way too loud. That being said, there are no internal sounds in the cockpit. GPWS or otherwise. So itā€™s just about on par with a Bredok release.

1 Like

The sound is a lot more authentic than the default stuff. The default sounds are rubbish. Yes the Neo is quieter but it still sounds like an Airbus to me. It could do with a bit of fine tuning but other than that itā€™s pretty decent.

1 Like

So is this worth a purchase?? 4simmers also looking at adding a sounds pack

Personally I like them. The liveries are decent, and the sounds are better than the generic dross. But thatā€™s just me.

1 Like

Thanks for this Iā€™ll get itā€¦ also they are doing a livery pack 2 with an easyjet livery :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

The price they are, I donā€™t think thereā€™s a downside. If you donā€™t like them, well itā€™s a few quid, so nothing ventured, nothing gained really.

Cheers mate much appreciated

1 Like

Iā€™m not happy with this update at all, it certainly does sound like a vacuum cleaner, and I never bought this to get sounds, theyā€™ve just gone updated it out of the blue, you can no longer use the livery on the default plane and theirs sounds terrible. I feel robbed :frowning:

4 Likes

I think this was a strange move by them. They had 1 job to do. Take their name off the engines but Instead they stuck a microphone to it.
I now have a product I did not want. Wonder does this qualify for a refund as it is a complete different product and not what I purchased.
Engine sounds are a complete different category. To match that with liveries is outlandish and arrogant.
4Simmers, donā€™t even think about it.

4 Likes

beware folks, as good as new external sound may be itā€™s not an accetable trade

it really baffles me how thereā€™s zero quality control in marketplace and letā€™s say it, with certain developers extra care should be taken

2 Likes

With respect, youā€™re misunderstanding the job of Microsoft/Asobo regarding the marketplace. As far as QA goes, it isnā€™t their job. Itā€™s to ensure the product works to design. ā€˜Qualityā€™ is relative. I think the Deimos and MS Scenery aircraft are utter rubbish, but others like them. The quality control is done by you, and me. Thatā€™s why due diligence is important.

i absolutely agree that quality is relative but when ā€œobjectiveā€ bugs such as the complete loss of default internal cockpit sound are included in a patch it shouldnā€™t be downloadable

also it must be pointed out in the markletplace description of a product that certain features are missing (eg. dme for islander bn2)

Iā€™d expect more polishness on an official marketplace whitout pointing the finger to Asobo/ms since I donā€™t really know the quality control flows

2 Likes