Updates!

Hello ,
Could someone from Msfs staff advice me when :
Aerosoft’s : La Gomera , Cologne and East Frisian Will get their Update ?
All three of them received an Update more than a week ago at Aerosoft but Not in Msfs Marketplace !!

Thank you ,
Mike

1 Like

It’s over two and a half months for the upgrade to TNCM/TFFG, although it’s not overly clear where the holdup might have been.

I’d like to ask the same question but for ORBX KTIW and Pilot Plus EGTB. These two clash with each other and cause instant CTD. Updates are available but not yet for Marketplace customers.

Wasn’t there supposed to be an update today???

That’ll probably just be a blog. Their use of “update” has been causing this sort of confusion since the very very early days.

3 Likes

update is next week

2 Likes

For all three of them ?

Thanks. For some reason I thought it was today…

for the whole game

1 Like

Great thank you !

There will be a blog/briefing (referred to as an update) this evening and there will be “World Update 3 - UK” on Jan 26th.

2 Likes

Guess I jumped the gun on this one.
That’s alright, a week isn’t that long.

not even a week
5 days!

1 Like

What I don’t understand is why did Asobo quit providing a calendar in the updates? They still have the Top bugs/Top wishes, but the calendar is gone.

1 Like

The development roadmap didn’t change any during the last 2 updates over the holidays. Therefore it wasn’t included as it would have just been a copy / paste of the one dated 12/17. But, I know this caused a little confusion, so feel free to use this link for the latest roadmap:

2 Likes

Yeah, me too

1 Like

Hello dear Team, please add support for tobii eye tracker 5.

I use it in Star Citizen and it is simply amazing. I would love to play with it on MSFS 2020.

Thank you for considering it.

1 Like

Please vote for it here:

1 Like