Upgrade option useable when gamepass subscription ends?

Uhm, what exactly was unfriendly on my behavior? I’d guess you misinterpreted something. Good luck.

Thanks for attacking someone who tried to help. :roll_eyes:
I’m out of this thread since help is obviously not welcome.

1 Like

Hi there,
@Coppersens answer wasn’t in any way unfriendly, he only explained the problem with game pass and upgrade.
But normally there is not a problem any more cause the wording in the in game store for upgrade has changed and it says you need to buy the standard version to use the upgrade.
If you buy the game in Microsoft Store or at a Keyseller or at Aerosoft you own the full Version you bought. So you can play it without game pass.
If you buy the upgrade you need Gamepass or you have to buy the standard version extra. Yes it’s a lot more expensive, but you could have known if you read exactly. (I know that was a bit unfriendly from my side but I think if I buy something I’ll get information about what I buy before I pay)

By the way, if you had read the posts in this topic you already had your answer without asking again the same question

Best regards

2 Likes

On Vatsim are people who have confirmation from Microsoft USA and proof by email that following the same route as I did ( I made the upgrade after reading that in mid august) and are owner now of the complete series so they stopped the subscription of the Gamespass. I can’t proof, I have no screenshot, but I am sure that they changed the rules in Marketplace by saying now that the upgrades are excluding the Base version. I never should go that way so feeling very mislead by Microsoft. It was sold as a incentive for gamepass members. I’m only use it for MSFS2020 so no interest in other Xbox games and now they also double the monthly price for the gamepass so force me to pay another 60 bucks for buying the standard version. I have no choice now to pay for more fs2020 play after already paid for the upgrades.

Direct snearing and attacking over my first post. I explained it to you and for me it’s fine now. Have had it already here in 1 day. Bye

Upgrades doesn’t include the standard version. Never had.
If you have bought an upgrade, you must buy standard version if you want to continue playing without GamePass.
And if you are going to feel sad about how people here are trying to help you, then go ask help from somewhere else…

2 Likes

:point_up:t2: :smiley:

Okay everyone, let us get back on topic. There is no need for personal attacks.

1 Like