Using GPS/Direct For Balkans Bush Trip?

Am i able to use the gps/ direct to functions in the G1000 to navigate to the airports?

Will this null the achievement?

It’s been a while since I’ve done a bush trip, but flying direct to an airport was fine when I did it. It would not invalidate leg completion.

1 Like

Here is the last 9-16 legs. Im assuming using GPS Direct To nulled The Achievement?

This may be the problem still.

1 Like

Jeez, i wish these devs pushed back on their deadlines and fixed the base game instead. Im sure the achievement will pop for me one day like it did back in SU10 and the My Way Achievement.

Thank you for this workaround. Once i have done this Leg, will the achievement pop or will i have to do the legs up to that point again?

I’m not positive this is still the issue. I completed this one a long time ago. Maybe this week I’ll refly, been meaning to for awhile now anyways.

I would love to hear back from you after that attempt.

1 Like

Sorry for double post, but i want to say that the leg does check as completed. Im curious which leg needs to be flown again.

1 Like

I have the same problem… I flew the Balkan trip now 3 times and nothing.

Same for the Patagonia, I did that one, it also shows 100% completion.

And I’m getting progress in Completionist
Complete every activity:
96 / 100.
So I need to do only Nevada and i’m sure that one will unlock for Completionist.

But i’m already afraid that "Goldrush"also won’t unlock.

I’m I doing something wrong?

The only thing I’m guessing is, in some legs I crashed at the landing and now you have the option “restart from last waypoint”. When I landed, I noticed it shows you the departure airport from the first leg. (For example: In the Patagonia trip, Leg 4 is from SCNY to SCAZ, when I crashed and did restart from last waypoint and I made the landing, in the logbook it showed as Z00T to SCAZ, now after I completed the whole full trip, afterward I did it again from SCNY to SCAZ without crashing and now it is showing fine in the logbook.)
But after I completed all the legs, I just re fly those specific legs,So I made sure on the logbook it registered it right, so i refly them and made sure I did not crash and made it from airport to airport without crashing.

So the only thing I can think off, is that you really need to complete every leg without crashing, and if you crash, you need to restart that whole leg???

Because then I think, it should give you a warning if you click: restart from last waypoint or something??

One of the legs, leg 7 in Patagonia is over 1 hour flying, I managed to land that one.

So my big question here is now, do you need to restart the whole leg if you have crashed?

Ohh and in Patagoina I never even used the auto pilot, flew everything by hand.

In the Balkan trip, the first time I used the Direct to option, just typed the airport name in and go to that airport skipping the waypoints and completed every leg.

The 3rd time doing Balkan trip and went trough all the waypoints, cause I thought that was the problem, not doing the waypoints, but that is not the case. ( And this time did not use the direct to mode)

Or add-ons? I read that add-ons can conflict with achievements. But do I have to delete all the airplanes I have bought? Do i need to delete liveries from my 747? Or only specific liveries from the airplane in the bush trip??
If I go to content manager, it shows I have 441 installed, how do I know what to delete if that is the problem???

Hi RoachclipNL,
You’re asking a lot of questions, none of which are relevant. Crashes, extra planes or liveries, whether you fly with or without autopilot and so on are all irrelevant. There are a lot of posts here in the forum all about how successfully completing bush trips does not mean they are considered a success. The problem lies with Asobo / MS. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn’t work. It is best to describe your problem in the bug reporting hub. It is a problem that has existed from the beginning and has not yet been resolved.
Greetings, Koschi

I’m sorry, but my questions are RELEVANT haha, omg, with these we can figure out what is wrong or not., if these where not relevant, why don’t i get the achievements???