UTC time much slower than the actual time

Go with frulx241 advice a few posts above. Use the reduce sim rate until you get to the minimum (0.25x). Meaning you’re very slow and can’t change it anymore. Then use the increase sim rate button, twice. This will bring you to (0.50x) then to (1.00x) respectively.

Omg this is starting to ■■■■ me off!! I already did that and still does it no matter what!! I have to keep adjusting it. And it gets worst when I put AI on!
It be much easier if it would show where it says it is on 1!!!

Also I don’t use keyboard I use a Xbox remote like most people… cause it is easier. And I set it last night to the up and down button

Hang on, xbox controller only has a limited buttons to use, and you set some of them for the sim rate? I would recommend to use the sim rate using keyboard. And bind it to a button that you hardly or almost never use.

I’m worried that by binding them to the xbox controller, it’s more likely to press them by accident which will change the simrate.

You can’t use both though can you? Because I have my controls set for xbox controller, it won’t let you choose 2 options.

How can I just change it back to default and keep xbox and main controls l

Yes you can. If you have 6 hardware connected into the sim (Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox Controller, Joystick, Throttle, Rudder Pedals), all 6 of those hardware will be used and able to input.

So if you have throttle and you push forward, while you press the Reduce throttle on the Xbox controller, both of those controls will feed into the sim and take both inputs. Giving you a conflict and the throttle will be snapping back and forth between forward and reverse.

As long as you have the Xbox controller connected, you’ll always going to be using it. But you can use the keyboard as well. So my advice, go to your control options, and just reset both your xbox controller and keyboard back to the default bindings.

Then use the keyboard default bindings to control your sim-rate. Once you’re done, you create a blank profile for your keyboard, that way you don’t press anything on your keyboard accidentally that feeds into the sim, even if you’re using the Xbox controller while flying.

1 Like

I only have keyboard and controller… it says mouse but I don’t have a mouse.

What? How do you not have a mouse? How do you use your PC without a mouse?

Laptop… and I told you I use a controller… the controller acts pretty much everything. I use the laptop pad as a mouse.

So I am in control settings and it won’t let me default. And there is no keys assigned on the keyboard for simrate.

Okbso sim rate on keyboard is r , now how do I default the controller

I press r and the +/- and still nothing…

Even on a laptop you have keyboard attached as part of the laptop itself. Then use the keyboard. Your touchpad is your mouse control.

Forget about the controller for one second. We’re here trying to fix your simrate first. Change the Filter to ALL in the keyboard controls, Then type in “Sim” on the search box. You should see three options, Sim Rate which is default to R and Decrease and Increase Sim rate that’s empty by default.

Just bind this into an unused key on your keyboard. In my example below, I assigned the [ key to the decrease sim rate, and the ] key to the increase sim rate. Save this and apply the change.

Then press these [ and ] to control your sim rate, until you’re happy with it. Once you’re done, Go back to the Control settings, and press the Preset Manager at the bottom. Delete the Keyboard profiles that you just made and Create a new blank profile. Then assign that new blank profile on your keyboard using the arrow icons inderneath the Keyboard label.

Can’t I just default and restore everything from the beginning? Because MSFS has it set to live normal time when you start

I did as shown except instead of [ ] I put up and down

Hang on, most people use an Xbox remote? In what universe?

2 Likes

Well I dunno… .I thought you’re having the issue after all this time even after you restart the flight.

I am…

I am still having to keep ■■■■■■■ with it going up and down.

Yeah, so the current sim rate would have to be stored in your online profile. That means you need to set the correct sim rate first. Then exit the sim and MSFS so that your online profile can be synced with the current sim rate settings.

Umm I do that how?? Please give it to me by step. . Everytime I have it reset back to current time, it shortly declined or accelerate @Neo4316