UTC time much slower than the actual time

I fixed the Battery problem lol. I guess I took to long, and I had to turn on external power buttons. anyway still got the clock issue

Everything is on live… like live players, the weather, traffic. but on the main menu, the time was off by a little but was in gray?

If you’re on Live multiplayer, the time is in gray because you can’t change the time anymore. Live multiplayer mode locks your weather and time into always Live weather and live time. So you can’t really change it.

Unless you switch into All Multiplayer mode, then you can change weather, and change the time, including resetting the time or click the “Live” button under the time and weather option to sync it to the current time.

I dunno what else I can think of from your end. I mean, I do think the main menu time could flow differently, but that shouldn’t affect the time in the cockpit. Since if you set to Live multiplayer the cockpiut will always synced to the correct time. That’s the most important thing.

Exactly, I have it o Live Multiplayer mode. but my clock should be matching. Should I Uninstall then reinstall? @Neo4316

I dunno… Maybe… If you’re willing to wait to download a whole 80 GB of files.

If I uninstall would every file be deleted? or just the game? @Neo4316

Ok, so it’s running 3secs behind… If I push the increase button one more time, it will go really fast…

Now it shot up to like 12 secs… no matter how close I get it to the correct time, it always starts going back behind more and more after a short while.

yeah, I’m running out of ideas on how I can help you with this.

So What happens if i uninstall then reinstall? it’s also over from steam.

Well, there’s two things that can happen when you uninstall and reinstall.

Scenario 1: Everything gets reset back to default, so you should be fine if that’s the case, or
Scenario 2: The game things you’re uninstalling things, so they store their settings into your cloud profile. So when you reinstalled them back after redownloading all 80 GBs of data, they restored the previous setting from your cloud profile, and you’re back to the same problem as it was.

I don’t have an answer on which of these two scenarios that would happen.

Ok, thanks! I uninstalled it and will reinstall, I’ll let you know how it works out when done.

Make sure you Verify files in Steam once you reinstall the launcher the second time, before reinstalling the whole game.

1 Like

For some reason it’s still on my PC short cut? and less to download from on steam

Well, Steam only deletes the launcher. You have to manually delete the game files from Windows Explorer.

713MB instead of 80GB

Yeah, that’s just the launcher coming from Steam.

Do you think this might help? even if it is just the launcher?

Unlikely since the launcher is just the launcher. But give it a shot… see if that works.

1 Like

Now it’s making me update 85GB lol.

1 Like