Very abrupt weather (wind) transition. Erratic wind behavior (Still present after AAU 1)

Definitely back. :roll_eyes:

Yep! I had it the a few days ago also! Abrupt wind changes …

Extreme and abrupt pressure and wind changes at least 4 - 5 times on my current flight.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s definitely been more significant these days! Not sure what happened but seems like SU14 may be responsible for this?

1 Like

Not sure, but today’s the same. Brutal shifts! Plane is being whacked all over the place. Between this and the failing ATC, FS2020 isn’t enjoyable to use anymore.

3 Likes

Also happening to me again, hopefully msfs24 fixes the issues and bugs still present

1 Like

I don’t know what happened with the weather injection, but at 12z during departure I suddenly gained about 5000ft and lost 30+ knots. One of the most annoying bug ever

2 Likes

Just had a horrible wind shift from 23 knots to 75 knots upper wind at around 17:23z

Wish this bug could be fixed it’s been an issue for so long now

2 Likes

Same again today 25th Feb, around the same time winds initially completely incorrect then around 17:20z a huge shift of winds to what they should be.

This bug is one of the most reproducible one I know of; I don’t understand why it’s just left unfixed when it causes such disruption to the flight.

1 Like

26.02.2024 - 11:24z

Upper wind shift and change of altitude and pressure

Date: 27.02.2024
Time: 11:35z

Updated winds at 11:35z along with change of pressure resulting in over speed of aircraft and losing 400ft in altitude

[MODERATOR EDIT: Do not ping team members] Jummivana in reply to your message above, did the team manage to investigate this any further and should we keep providing reports?

I am still able to reproduce this consistently. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m getting clouds that just pop in out of nowhere.
Flying from KONT to KSAN. Was clear sky’s when I left, then about 30 minutes later the weather just decided to chage…

1 Like

This is a reminder that this thread is meant to serve as a bug topic, not a discussion topic. If you are experiencing this issue, please feel free to report your findings using the following template. In addition, if you find workarounds or processes that helped resolve the bug for you, please feel free to post about it, as it may help the team’s investigation. Outside of this, please use an existing or new topic in the appropriate Discussion Hub or User Support Hub to discuss/assist others with this bug. All other posts will be removed.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: