Vienna International Airport (LOWW) from GAYA Simulations

Is there any Plan that LOWW Vienna international will be released also for XBOX in near future? Vienna is the biggest Airport in Austria so I wonder why this Airport wasn’t part of World Update, don’t get me wrong I am willing also to pay for this AP :grinning:

Eventually any news on that?

1 Like

Hi there,
I don’t have any information on this, but you can contact Gaya and ask them. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a lot for your response - I did this quite long time ago and the answer was: yes it will be released for Xbox but no plan when. So I was hoping Gaya LOWW will be Part of WU Germany,Austria,Swiss. But it wasn’t unfortunately :pensive: - as my question is so long time ago my hope there will be a release of LOWW soon.

Keep my finger crossed if there is some other 3rd Party developer which release LOWW. Had LOWW from FlyTampa (FS2004)

1 Like

Hello pilots!

Does anyone have information on how to get Gaya LOWW V1 to V2 update if the scenery was not purchased from orbx or marketplace. Gaya has since stopped distribution on the original platform. Unfortunately, Gaya does not respond to email inquiries.

Regards from CGN
Seagull

I bought it from marketplace and still did not get any update.

There are installer like from simmarket, Orbx etc. as far I know they recognise the installation and update if needed

Just tried that. Neither simmarket nor orbx recognize the installation.

I contacted the developer GAYA via Facebook. After submitting documentation to purchase the scenery, the purchase was added to OrbxCentral and I had access to the V2 of the scenery.

Greetings from CGN
Seagull aka Jens

1 Like

Great, will try that. Thank you.

The Update already there on other platforms but not in msfs marketplace. Why?

It always takes awhile (sometimes a long while) for new products and updates to hit the Marketplace. This has always been the case.

If you’re on PC, it’s best to steer clear of MP purchases unless they are exclusive to the MP (like Carenado).

Buy direct or from other third party (ORBX, SimMarket, etc.) as they publish immediately if not within a day.

2 Likes

Usually it takes about 6-8 weeks before stuff is released onto marketplace. And that is without the holidays in between.

1 Like

This delay in release due to the marketplace bottleneck made me come to a similar decision. At the beginning of the history of the MSFS, I still used the marketplace quite often. In the meantime, I always look for alternative offers first. Unfortunately, Microsoft’s promise to accelerate releases was not sufficiently implemented.

2 Likes

I also used the Marketplace extensively in the past. I do not really worry too much about the delays in publishing updates - and I think the really important ones get fast-tracked anyways.

I do love the fact that all my add-ons are in one place and updating (if available) is a breeze.

My concern is that I slowly suffocate MSFS with all those add-ons - I have hundreds by now, and their number is only increasing. This is why I now try to buy from other places (I limit myself to SimMarket, Aerosoft and JustFlight for simplicity’s sake).

And here is where Addon-Linker comes into play: I created my own add-on folder structure for airports, planes and scenery, grouped by countries. Before a flight, I only activate the add-ons I need for my flight, all others are deactivated. This - I think - makes MSFS load faster, and it reduces the risk that two add-ons conflict with each other, crashing the sim.

I have raised this issue as a wishlist item for MS / Asobo: Create the possibility to easily activate / deactivate installed add-ons in content manager (instead of the need to delete them completely).

With this function, I would exclusively buy on Marketplace!

I got the Vienna update and now the gates have a lot more traffic, statics are gone which is a good thing. However, what I didn’t see is any heavies lurking around and opening the GSX for parking spots found there are no gates for heavies in the first place barring one. All gates are either Medium and most are small.

Any thoughts?

Hi, I am also waiting for the GAYA Vienna 2.0 Update. But I haven’t received it till now. So my question: where did you get the update? (I bought it last year on marketplace)

I got it via Aerosoft and got the update via Aerosoft One. Marketplace updates usually take a while.

Yes, it’s really sad that the update was released weeks ago and it’s still not available in the game on the marketplace.

I really miss this one on Xbox.

still wait the update…incredible!!!

2 Likes