Villa Park in Birmingham UK scenery still loads in way too late

I’m so bored of reporting this same bug since like Sim Update 5 or 6

Every time I raise the bug on the zendesk forum they just close it without any response.

But the bug clearly still exists in today’s update!

Why is this bug just being ignored? surely it can’t be that hard to just go fix the LoD on this single scenery item?

Oh so many football jokes to be had, but must resist temptation!

On s serious note the POIs in the UK update were very poor with LODs initially, some were fixed months later but not all of them it seems.

It’s very poor testing/QA for a selling point of the Sim to constantly balls up in this area when I doesn’t take 2mins to check & see it’s wrong, POIs from other WUs have suffered the same fate.

Have you entered a Zendesk support request?
MS/Asobo does not monitor the forums to find items to fix.

In order to get it fixed, you must enter a Zendesk support request from the “support” tab at the top of every forum page.
When you do so, refer to this post in your request, and add the support ticket # to this post.
Then, the more votes you get here on the subject escalates it in the repair order.

Yes, as I mention in my original post I’ve raised this bug a number of times on the zendesk support page and they just keep closing the ticket as solved.

That is Zendesk speak.
Below you will find a short description of each status.

• New: The bug report is in the queue and hasn’t been handled yet.
  • Open: You updated the bug report.
  • Awaiting your reply: Our team contacted you to request more information and is waiting for your reply.
  • Solved/Closed: The bug report has been handled and escalated to our internal bug tracker—Our QA team will then review the information and try to reproduce the issue thanks to the information you provided.

well it’s been escalated for quite some time then, by about 5 or 6 months now.

Yes, it is dependent on the amount of votes you get.
As you probably know, they do seem to have their hands full!

As a Birmingham City fan, I’m disappointed it’s there at all, both in the sim and the real world.

1 Like

Hello, see the following topic on similar POI rendering issues:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/poi-very-late-rendering-draw-pop-in-solution-for-asobo-to-fix-in-this-thread/368281

Before creating new topics, please use the search function to look for existing topics. Duplicates can impact the community by splitting the conversation across multiple topics, reducing the number of votes an bug / issue receives and makes it hard to find useful information.

Closing to avoid a duplicate and splitting on an active report.