Voting system is flawed

I don’t see it as moaning - I see it as a clear message to the MSFS team and I think it was effective. It could be called a vote, or called a ‘kernel of corn’ for that matter. If it was not effective, the message will just get “louder”…and be called ‘SAE 20W30’ for all I care.

The July 27 Xbox/Game Pass launch was an advertised cornerstone that would have been a giant PR failure if missed. That it had a negative impact on MSFS (particularly on PC) is also poor PR but within a much smaller audience. Given the impossible choice, I would have done what MS/A did.

I hope the problematic July changes will be a ‘one-off’ and that good feedback will help to address issues in the coming weeks. :thinking:

1 Like

Helicopters are the most downloaded file on the freeware mods sites and No1 requested feature yet there is no support in any way for helicopters. No one is listening anyway as its all about hype and X Box and it’s been like that since the day it was announced.

1 Like

Well, not every wish is equally feasible to realize, plus the game development has its own milestones as well. So I would not jump into any easy conclusions about the power of the vote.

1 Like

This is what I am getting at @Jummivana. Whenever you see “mixed” reviews on steam, it’s basically game over. Nobody will buy it. This clearly does not reflect the amazing reviews posted by Asobo and MS.

1 Like

Guess how all these votes came to be in such a short period. If it was done by anyone less influential it would’ve been closed already.

Hello @SubtotalGuide81 .
May I ask, why you think that the mods would close that topic?
This is a personal question, I have nothing to do with the wishlist, or the topic.

Well I mean if it’s fine to petition for votes on the official discord and subreddit, then it should be ok to do on the forums too.

The main purpose of that rule is to stop spam topics being created on the forums to draw attention to votable topics. - If people want to create spam topics on other boards go ahead, so long as it doesn’t break their platform rules there is no issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.