VR Snapshot from tonights Q&A

Makes for interesting reading, at 46minutes in the Twitch Stream if you want to watch and listen

2 Likes

Nice to see that the most important topic is at the top! Hopefully next update will bring some fraaames!

yeah on that it’s not specific VR Performance but general Sim Performance improvements will benefit VR, I guess it’s a wait and see as like a lot of other Sims sometimes Specific VR improvements help as well.

I’m not getting my hopes up for an U3 release honestly for any significant improvements. maybe some baby step moves but i don’t think we’ll be seeing any “wow” improvements until U5. maybe Update 4 if you have wishful thinking :smiley:

I wonder how much effect DX12 will have on VR, I don’t have any other games that utilise the latest DX so funny know first hand if that helps or not.

isn’t the “World update Europe” due at the end of this month ?

UK & Ireland is the next update due next week hopefully, not sure what that has to do with this thread though :thinking:

neither am i :grin:

1 Like

Ouch. VR Controller support not started. :frowning:

They did talk about it in the Live Stream, may not be started but it is on their minds to do.

Do you have the link to the video?

1 Like

Actually, having watched the VR excerpt from the video, it seems that the guys are really quite committed and convinced by VR, so it’s actually a very positive session - even if I’m slightly disappointed by the VR controller support being a little behind!

1 Like

Posted this in the Q&A discussion (and much more):

4 Likes

around 0:54 someone asks about trees, bu no one mentions the that the trees are out of the ground at ground level, i constantly see trees hovering a foot off the ground with their roots exposed… i always think… why did they even make them have roots when they are mean to be hidden ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.