[W.I.P.] Cessna 152 STOL/Backcountry mod!

Ah yes, the backcountry 152!

Features:

-5 extra degrees of flaps for a total of 35 degrees

-150 horsepower engine to take off shorter!

-Better and stronger brakes

-Removed Co-pilot to save weight.

Download Link: [W.I.P] - Cessna 152 Backcountry/S.T.O.L Mod! » Microsoft Flight Simulator

Credits:

CptMoustache - Screenshots and Thumbnails

6 Likes

Thank you! I really look forward to trying this out. With the files that are available, would it be possible to modify the C-152 into a Texas Taildragger mod?

1 Like

Realy good Mod. My Dreams Is to have a taildrag Cessna Like 180.

You think Is possibile to Mod the wheel ?? Put somethink big Like the Bird dog in Bush version.

1 Like

@GACSavannah @FullGasse At the moment I have no modeling skills and modeling is also a sim limitation. Maybe in the future.

Are you sure ?? For example gotgravel put big tyre on Savage and any other people take the stock Robin and mod in taildrager

1 Like

Yeah i’m definitely not a modeler hehehe! Maybe sometime in the future!

Good news everyone! Big tires coming soon!!!

@FullGasse @GACSavannah

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

BIG WHEELS!!! I say big wheels because, thats what they are. They arent bush wheels like you might find on a bush plane, these are roughly 1 foot ‘big wheels’ you would find on a cessna 152.

Changelog

-BIG WHEEL VARIANT!! At 1.5 times the original size, they are big and just feel right!

-New livery’s on big wheel variant (3 to be exact)

Normal wheels (left) New wheels (Right)

Hotfix Version 2.1 out now! Download Here!

Changelog

-3 new livery’s on the big wheel variant which are dirty versions of the previous 3 livery’s
-Bug fixes!

1 Like

Update Version 3.0 is released! Download The Update Here!

Changelog

-Horton STOL chamber cuffs are now simulated! This means your stall speeds will be lower!
-Minor FM enhancements/fixes

1 Like

:partying_face:Over! 1,000 Downloads!:partying_face:

Thanks to everyone who has made this possible!

1 Like

Hey all! I know there’s not many of you on this thread but I want to ask you what you guys want for this mod in the future! Better lighting? More STOL capabilities? Leave your requests here!

In my opinion, I think I would like an amphibious version and/or tail tragger.

The Cessna 172 just had a mod released, but it also happens to be a 172 that has been consumed by a GARMIN G-1000 and turned into an empty husk along with the rest of its Asobo buddies. Paying over 100 dollars for the 172 with an actual cockpit seems to be a bit of a waste to say the least, especially when there’s a perfectly good C-152 bush mod available, as above.

Taildragger SOON!

2 Likes

Huh I came in just in time. Thanks for listening.

I also see you got your modelling skills up.

1 Like

Bagolu deserves 100% of the credit. He is my modeler.

1 Like

Always up for an amphib. Never seen a 152 amphibian, only 150’s on conventional floats. Buuuut a 152 with an extra notch of flaps is basically back to being a 150 kindof, and with the amphibian thing we’re back to the whole issue of Asobo not putting any water runways in the stock sim.

1 Like

I dont think youll ever see an amphib out of me. Its kinda out of the scope of this mod since its a STOL mod, and you really cant do STOL stuff in water so to speak. But who knows…

If you know you know…