Warrior II - can't use the primer

Hi,

I’ve just bought the warrior II and have been following along with youtubes video to learn the startup. Now in all videos, they prime the engine and usually say something like scroll the mousewheel over it to unlock the primer. I’ve tried everything I could think of to manipulate the primer control, but there’s no moving it. Clicking, scrolling, nothing works. Google came up empty with it, so not sure what I’m doing wrong.
Anyone have any idea on how to get this to work? My mouse control settings are at default so that can’t be the issue, unless I need to map something for this to work.

Shouldn’t need to map anything. To lock and unlock it you should be able to hover the cursor around the outside and then be able to use the mouse scrollwheel. Then pull and push the primer to inject fuel

That’s what I understood from it. However, that’s not working for me. Mousewheel over it does nothing. I’ve tried in different positions over the knob, inside, outside. Trying to replicate like I see in videos. Nothing.

Oh well, I got an incredibly fast reply to my ticket from Just Flight.
The tip that ended up working is to set cockpit interaction system (general options, accessiblity) to legacy. I had it on Lock. Reading the ingame description of these settings, lock sounds like the better choice over legacy, but switching to legacy immediately solved my issue with the primer.

2 Likes

Topic Author selected solution.