We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80004005)

Just began getting this error, and went through and did what was in this list and still getting the error. First day, and time getting it repetitively…and with no success.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019967600-All-versions-Xbox-Live-Signing-issues

After a few hours of troubleshooting, and trying even more thing…I am still unsuccessful. First time I’ve ever had this happen in 1,200 hrs of time in the sim/game. I get the same error every time without hesitation.

I figured it out! Finally!

It was the time…Make sure you have it auto updated your time, in the Time and Language settings…Somehow mine got knicked off today or yesterday…After doing that it loaded right up! Hallelujah lol!

1 Like

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.
#PC
Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Microsoft Store
Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
Nope. Deleted them.
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
Nope.
Brief description of the issue:
Can’t even sign into Xbox Live. Gives me an error. Never had this problem. I’ve troubleshooted for the past 5 hours.
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Literally try starting Flight Simulator and it won’t work.
PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?

Hello @BIGFATMIKE3201.

Check your local Xbox server status to see if everything is operational on the Xbox side, e.g. Xbox Support for Germany.

If this is the case, did you already try the steps suggested here?:
https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019967600-All-versions-Xbox-Live-Signing-issues

I figured it out! Finally!

It was the time…Make sure you have it auto updated your time, in the Time and Language settings…Somehow mine got knicked off today or yesterday…After doing that it loaded right up! Hallelujah lol!

Same for me! Finally!

I can’t access the sim at all right now. Anyone else?

Same here.

Known issue

Xbox Status | Xbox Support

1 Like

lolz…no one can…again! Seriously. Just wait, bet they are too busy gearing up for the Win11 launch…just wait, can’t imagine how messed up that will be for everyone that has anything MS on their computers.

1 Like

And here but it’s not just flight sim I can’t access any of my Game Pass content either

Same here :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

same here and it’s xbox live connection

Not just Xbox right? I have it on PC aswell.

Push any button to start loop

This is a violation of my rights. I bought this and I can use the simulator when I need it, and not wait for someone’s permission !!! You are playing with fire!

3 Likes

Excuse me? Its not like they want this to happen.

Honestly, relax a bit. You will get your fix shortly

Correct, this would affect MS games on PC as well that utilize the affected services from MS.

1 Like

Cheers and thanks for the response!

1 Like