Weather Radar not working?

I reported it weeks ago but im sure i was not the first to report this.
Did the NEXRAD work for you on Xbox?

No.

You are not first to report this bug. Worst part is they mark my bug report as “solved” on zendesk. I get “a little” angry.

2 Likes

I heard "solved” means “we are aware of the bug”. To name it “solved” when it is “acknowledged” is beyond imagination, especially when its about Bugs in a piece of Software.

They need to fix it then, I’m tired of my weather radar not refreshing like it should without me having to toggle it back and forth

2 Likes

Just tried the G1000 NEXRAD, it is still not showing weather on the Xbox.
Asobo…

I’m still having this issue. It is not resolved. :frowning:

1 Like

I opened another zen desk ticket regarding this on xbox. I flew through the big snowstorm in the northeast U.S. and nothing was appearing on nexrad overlay. I had to toggle on and off the doppler page to get updates.

2 Likes

Still not working :frowning:
They must have received hundreds of tickets by now telling them about this bug.

1 Like

Doesn’t work on PC either. Fix something, break something, and so on and on. I give you this, now I give you that but I have to take what I gave you earlier. It’s laughable.

1 Like

Hope this gets fixed with the upcoming Sim Update which is said to focus ob Bug fixes

2 Likes

Same……Flew a 747 Boeing and the weather radar didn’t work properly……I hope they fix it in SU8, including on XBOX

Is not working for me :frowning: It is frustrating one of the best features of this game at the beginning

Seems still not working in Sim Update 8 on the Xbox

1 Like

Not working for me either, the NXi mod nexrad selector still blankets the entire display the precipitation color.

1 Like

How can this bug still not be fixed even after Sim Update 8 which should “focus on Bugs”. Currently i would think it might never gets fixed on Xbox because the issue is to big or a fix would break other things.
If thats the case it would be fair if we would be told.

2 Likes

has someone already reported nexrad not working for xbox even after sim update 8?

Yeap it is not working on 787 and I am running SU8 on xbox.

Did you already send a bug report? I think as many people as possible need to report these ongoing bugs which basically degrades the xbox version of the game despite the devs always saying pc and xbox versions have the same features.

Weather radar not working after SU8 in A320 FBW. With me on PC. Loaded last DEV update !!

A320NX developer version or maybe even stable doesn’t have weather radar because Asobo isnt letting them read the weather conditions which allows it to display the weather, we gotta wait until Asobo starts listening to the FBW team

2 Likes