Weird camera is stuttering after su 14

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes, problem is still there.

Brief description of the issue:

After Su 14 sometimes my sim frezzes and I have this weird stuuters in animation’s and when I try to move my cam. It also caused some crashes.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

https://youtu.be/yEQJAIxXEq4 (video by Summary - moxiejeff - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums) and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2023-12-16 18-26-37.mp4 - VEED

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

I don’t think there are steps to reproduce it… soe have the problem and some don’t. See: Camera is stuttering after su 14 - User Support Hub / Install, Performance & Graphics - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Many issues may be due to an outdated graphics card. Please state your Graphics Card Driver Manufacturer (NVIDIA, Intel, AMD) and Version (Learn how to find your current graphics card driver version):

Nvidia RTX 4070 Mobile Driver: Game Ready-Driver 546.65

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

GPU: RTX4070 Mobile
CPU: i9-13900HX
RAM: 32GB
SSD1: C: 2Tb
SSD2: D: 1Tb

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

after Sim Update 14

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes, I experience stuttering every two seconds or so… Almost like a clock ticking… It starts of relative mild, but increases to 200-300 milliseconds (about…) after half an hour of flying…

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I didn’t notice it after su14, however I got it as soon as I updated my Nvidia Game-Ready drivers to 546.65… Suspecting that to be the issue. Clear all shader cache but, that didn’t resolve the issue. Only thing left to do is roll back the Game-Ready driver to the previous version I guess…

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: