What Addon are you waiting for on Xbox?

…my Favorit: Just Flight’s PA28

3 Likes

Im waiting for Liveries for the Xbox version on the Airbus A320 Neo

2 Likes

Would be nice if at least one of the 3 Carenado aircraft being advertised on sale on the main menu banner, but currently unavailable to Xbox, was released today.

2 Likes

Sadly not. One underwhelming aircraft (another 777 from Captain Sim) and some airports.

Ah well, I can continue to hope that next week will see the Mooney released on Xbox… Not going to hold my breath though.

Seafront simulations needs to happen on the x

2 Likes

It was released a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I took the bait and purchased it only to have it removed by the dev because it wasn’t working on Xbox.

I’ve lost all faith in the marketplace to deliver any type of quality service to Xbox users. And I’m slowly starting to regret all the add ons purchased for this sim. The Marketplace has turned into an airport/scenery snooze fest.

Lots of places to buy and fly to. Not a whole lot to fly in that’s any quality…

4 Likes

I know but that’s what I’m waiting on…the fixed one that will work on xbox…I purchased both items so I really hope they can get it working…I got a refund no problem but I want ships in the big drink!

I registered my issues with Seafront Simulations but haven’t taken the refund. I am hoping they sort it. I noted there was an update to the south coast of UK, part of World update 6, but doubt if it is on XBox update!

Well gotta give it to Aerosoft for adding a free airport to the marketplace at least

3 Likes

Glasgow airport now available on Xbox, sadly no sign of Edinburgh airport yet.

1 Like

Just added the UK2000 Scenery for Bristol Lulsgate EGGD, Luton EGGW and Glasgow EGPF, just flew from Bristol to Luton , the scenery is very good, some alarming hills when taxi ing to parking at Luton, had to add full power in the BN 2 Islander to get up them! Apart from that really good. I have owned on previous versions of FS all of the Gary Summons scenery can’t rate it enough. Still waiting for a decent medium haul aircraft though, maybe next week.

2 Likes

The answer that Jorg gave in the Q&A about the liveries and AI models was the same that he gave in all past Q&A since the game was released one year ago… he always seem to be uncomfortable/annoyed by that question when is answering so i thinks we are gonna need to be very patient until we see liveries and models from Asobo!! :disappointed:

This feature is split in 2-3 topics in the wishlist and bugs section in the form of : improved AI traffic in the air and at the airport, support AI system from AIG, improved AI traffic wishlist… that is probably why it is not a top requested feature so it is not a top priority for them. I think we should continue to harass them every Q&A until we have a real answer!

What percent would you think the chance will be of the f18 hornet having radar and ejection seats

0%, sorry to burst that bubble.

Sydney Harbour Bridge and more accurate Sydney/North Sydney CBDs. The Opera House is great, but without the bridge, it’s like only the bride turned up to the wedding.

4 Likes

May not be good sim-material, but WOW this would be awesome ty try irl :smiley: The Jetson One

Why types of flybywire modes will there be in the f18

That is what I am waiting for……

It may just be me but runway 23 in EGPF has a few more undulations than the default one too. I don’t mind. More annoying is that the scenery doesn’t (or is it can’t?) remove the default FS2020 floating ‘orbs’ nightlighting that illuminate some of the airport taxiways. I wish they could be excluded somehow, they just float there magically with no posts.

There’s always this add on when/if it makes it to XBox for AI/Live traffic liveries.

1 Like