What Addon are you waiting for on Xbox?

Because I don’t want new liveries from third parties.

It’s just asking for trouble. Liveries on PC where my number one source of issues with planes and the sim after updates.
So I just stay away from third party liveries mostly. I know I’m not alone in this…

Now if a developer of a plane brings more liveries with it, sure that’s alright to me. bring it on.
But that don’t need a wishlist item.

I doubt we will ever see real liveries for commercial aircrafts on the marketplace, the license costs for that to happen are probably not something MS is willing to pay for.

IRIS also confirmed to me that their intention is to come to Xbox. They have a C17 in the making so hopefully that comes to Xbox!

2 Likes

Something that I’d love to see, but doubt we ever will, is a Boeing 2707-200. This was Boeing’s proposed swing-wing SST from the late '60s.

Granted, as this would be considered by many a “paper airplane” it’s unlikely to appear, but I think it’d be fun nonetheless.

Others may have suggested these, but:
DC 3
DC 4
C130
Super Constellation
Boeing 314 Clipper
Would also be a fan of real world liveries

6 Likes

All great choices!

C130 would be super cool. It’s used for cargo running and transporter.

3 Likes

Why would they pay when it’s advertising for the airlines. Car manufacturers know this quite well that video games are the new wall posters we grew up with as kids.

I‘m waiting for the Aerosoft Addons especially German Airports for Example
EDER / Wasserkuppe.Hopefully it will be coming soon.

3 Likes

Wasserkuppe would be nice :slight_smile:

Because stupidity of old simmer of last century who prefer to tinker livrery with files and photoshop :stuck_out_tongue:
They don’t want to live in present century with an ingame livery editor with ingame sharing like in Forza or Gran Turismo games :upside_down_face:

Ingame feature is evil :crazy_face:

In-Game Livery Editor - Self-Service / Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

3 Likes

I have just watched a trailer on YouTube for Just Flights Hawk T Mk1A. It looks amazing, will be released on PC in the next few weeks, so hopefully we should see it in about a year! Frustrating, I don’t know why I do it to myself! The video was by Into the Blue, if you can take the frustration it’s worth looking at.

1 Like

For those who wants liveries for the real time and AI traffic on Xbox… not the perfect solution but for the price it will fill the gap for me until Asobo provide liveries and models as promised!!

9 Likes

would love JPS liveries for my planes

Today in the Q&A Joerg says, there will be more liveries also for xbox

3 Likes

Question is when an what kind of liveries…

And yes…some decent traffic addon

1 Like

I’m hoping and waiting for F-35 fighter jet and the C17 military plane.

2 Likes

I’m really looking forward to Garmin3000 from WT for Xbox.

5 Likes

Seafront simulations

4 Likes

Really would like actual airline liveries like delta, unit,ed, south west, etc.

1 Like