What Addon are you waiting for on Xbox?

I believe all stuff that need to export data from the sim will be in the market place sooner or later, (imo 2022)
SDK Update could solve this problem.
I can’t see no barriers between pc mod or Xbox’s one.

1 Like

More airplanes, more liveries and Learjet 45 will be nice too…

A32NX Flybywire and CRJ from Aerosoft.

3 Likes

Call me boring but I’d be happy just with some more liveries for existing aircraft - but if I was to choose a particular aircraft I would say the T-45 Goshawk but with RAF markings :grinning:

3 Likes

This is great news! Do you by any chance have a link for this, I tried searching and haven’t yet found an announcement from them … I’m just curious at what they discussed about it.

Edit : Just found a post on their Facebook (responding to a comment) that they are eager for Xbox support but are waiting for Simconnect functionality.

1 Like

I like the idea of a Hawk, flying low level through the Welsh Valleys and the Mach Loop, I think Just Flight do a version. That said I like the idea of the Goshawk because of the future Aircraft Carrier and Topgun release.

1 Like

So won’t be happening within the next year than at least :frowning:

Does anybody know, how often the internal Marketplace is updated by Asobo ?

I believe it’s on Thursdays. I thought it was today and then re-checked the roadmap yesterday

1 Like

Free third-party addons, that is what I expect and need :slight_smile:

I have no problems to pay for good content like from Just Fly, Orbx, pmdg etc :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m extremely excited to see Fenix Simulations A320 on XBOX! This will be an amazing aircraft! It’s in alpha stage testing.

I thought fenix said they weren’t going to bring their product to xbox :frowning:

1 Like

I’m looking for airports airports and more airports and the more detail the better :+1:

Really :nauseated_face: It will not be released on XBOX. :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

yeah the dev team confirmed it a while ago, honestly not sure why they wouldn’t want to at least try create an xbox model seeing as tho there is a market for high fidelity aircraft there. However FBW should be coming to xbox soon.

1 Like

Honestly the biggest thing I am waiting for in the Xbox sim marketplace are real-world liveries. I fly a lot IRL and really want that Air Canada livery on my B78X lol. Last I read MS had hit a licensing snag with the airlines for this specific to Xbox (I guess more eyeballs on their logos means they want more dollars).

Otherwise, not entirely sure. I hope that FBW mods will come to the marketplace at some point too.

But I can guarantee with 100% certainty that community mods will never be possible on Xbox unless approved by and distributed via the in-sim marketplace. That will be the only way to get any add-ons for Xbox.

4 Likes

That last point is probably why there will never be real-world liveries available on Xbox.

1 Like

I asked on FlyByWire’s Discord they have no plans in the near future to release the A32NX on XBOX. The A320 from Fenix Simulations will also not be released on XBOX. Really disappointing.

1 Like

hmmmmm

2 Likes