What Addon are you waiting for on Xbox?

You’re right - we will just have to wait. I presume that many have their custom content waiting for Microsoft to approve and then allow onto the store. They may be quality checking the content on the XBOX store-front. I’m not sure if there is quality control in the marketplace, but consoles manufacturers (rather than PC) are usually more picky with quality control so maybe there is a process they are going through.

I flew around Bora Bora and did water and airstrip landings last week just after getting my Xbox X. It looks great.

2 Likes

I also flew across to the airstrip at Maupiti.

https://youtu.be/Lf4y_Ke_iKo use this video to sort out your Hotas one. Worked PERFECT for me.

As far as looking forward to other xbox additions, I really want more high quality airports added… I’m sort of reluctant to start paying 10 bucks or more for individual airports, tho… Is it worth it??

I have it sorted thanks, just have to reset sensitivity everytime I logon!

I should have read all of your post. I added FSDT Zurich, I had their scenery for FS2004 and FSX. I think it is worth it. I flew the A320NEO from EGVN, I was an air traffic controller there to Zurich, using the Autopilot, apart from a go around on arriving at Zurich I then did a low level circuit and managed a dodgy landing. The scenery was very good. Let down slightly by AI aircraft which are basic.

I had more fun meeting up with my Son flying around Shobden EGSB. He flies from there as a private pilot. PPL. We were able to formate on each other which was a giggle, he uses a PC with me on the XBox X. The graphics are incredible.

1 Like

I’m happy user of an Xbox X. The only way I can enjoy the dream sim.

My wishes for the near future:
-A320NX FBW
-Liveries (I believe it’s going to happen)
-Custom wing view settings as a mod or as an update feature

Sometimes I enjoy to fly in great mobile sim Infinite Flight (subscription) and they have tons of high quality liveries. Why not for msfs 2020?

If it’s been “copyrights” violation, Apple would definitely has been removed the app from the store immediately

Sorry for my English(

4 Likes

I agree liveries are lacking especially for AI traffic. I am looking forward to a good fully functioning airliner. I have owned many of the PMDG aircraft, Phoenix Software and Aerosoft on previous versions, can’t wait!

1 Like

Hoping for some Updates this coming week in the Marketplace for Xbox Gamer.

6 Likes

Been looking for confirmation like this for a while. Thanks for posting. Super excited for the Just Flight planes

2 Likes

Tuesday I hope :smiley:

Would be nice… really… cant wait for fly the piper :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now that’s awesome.

I am waiting for Just Flight’s PA 28, PMDG B737 and scenery, FSDT Geneva, I have Zurich then some selected from around Europe and the UK.

Not bothered, pc have plenty online to choose from I.e. flightsim.to

I’m ready for the F4U and T-45 Goshawk. I’m loving the Euro Fighter Typhoon, but I want more options. The included planes are cool, but I want planes I’ve loved before simulators were even a thing. I guess I should just buy a PC hahahah. Way more options that way. But the SeriesX just makes it so easy and cheap to get on and enjoy this lovely simulator.

2 Likes

I’d really love to see some virtual airline stuff. Something that seems to give you something more to do then just randomly flying from point a to point b.

5 Likes

all that would be needed is some way to export the data from the sim, which could then be sent to all manner of third party services rather than those services somehow making their own integrations (which may not be possible on the Xbox anyways)

I agree - I was surprised a virtual airline or career mode wasn’t launched with the XBOX version, given that PC users have almost three different versions to try (these are mods).

I’m hoping it is something they would consider implementing in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

OnAir Company did say they are planning on releasing a version for the Xbox. But no ETA on when that would be.

I know racing sims like F1 2021 use UDP connection for telemetry like dashboards on mobile phones. Wonder if the virtual airlines could use some kind of connection like that.

2 Likes