What Addon are you waiting for on Xbox?

Did you read it complete ?

We are currently working on our next batch of updates and new products for the Marketplace to be released in the coming day

Yep I read it. It says Xbox updates none

Yes it’s always a future day with the MSFS marketplace, lol.

Mañana, Mañana, Mañana…

A couple days ago they said they are back on their thursday update schedule, now there is again nothing and thursday has passed.

They are very good on delivering delays and statements however.
Products, not so much.

1 Like

They did not say that as far as I am aware. The statement was that they are trying to get back to regular schedule. I don’t think they said that they will achieve it this week. I might have misinterpreted the statement though.

Could well be me to have misinterpreted it.

Which airports in particular are broken? I’ve not seen any issues with the airports that I’ve purchased but I may have missed some issues.

In regards to the PA28R Arrow III there are two versions for anyone unaware.

I am assuming this is the Carenado version due to their deal with Msoft, I would personally prefer the just Flight version on my xbox (I have purchased both on PC) but thats not to deter anyone - just a heads up to maybe check reviews of both so you know what you are getting :+1:

Are you aware of any major differences between the two versions?

I’d be wary buying any 3rd party items off the marketplace for Xbox. Still weeks behind, or completely missing updates, at the moment.

2 Likes

Yes, I will be waiting for the Just Flight PA28, not sure which version, I understand they do a Bundle?

(5) JustFlight vs Carenado Piper PA-28 Arrow III | Which Is Better? | MSFS - YouTube

1 Like

Ayers Rock has terrible pop
I’m and missing assets. Maybe they will be fixed with the next major update

Thanks for the link, it confirmed my own thoughts, I will go for the Just Flight version as soon as it’s available in XBox. My Son flies a PA28 but with fixed gear, I will ask him for his view, I also thinks he has the Just Flight Bundle. It will be interesting to see how he compares it to the real thing.

1 Like

That’s true. I was (still am) hoping it’s the JF one. The Sceneca is a buy anyway - according to reviewers and impressions it’s really good - but I won’t go for a Carenado Arrow knowing the JF one exists.

Edit: looks like it will be the Carenado Arrow. The CT182T is also Carenado so it looks like they focused on addons from that developer.

Also it was stuff that was already available on PC, no?

Indeed. Those Carenados are available on PC but have yet to come to Xbox. The CT182T is not very useful (the stock 172 is better regarding functionality with the G1000 for example so the Carenado is a pretty model with even less functionality than stock planes) and the Arrow has a better alternative from JF. But the Sceneca V is supposedly really good. As would be the Mooney should it find its way onto the Xbox.

1 Like

Yeah the JF Arrow is what I’m waiting for. And evidently will be waiting for for a while.

I didn’t actually grab the sceneca on PC so thanks for the heads up, I will definitely get it for xbox and as others are saying i will wait for just flights PA28 to appear.

Very, very eagerly awaiting the release of the CRJ 500/700 from Aerosoft, which appears to be one of the best airliners available for MSFS at the moment. Hoping it’s released soon!

I’m also hoping there’s a PMDG 737 on its way to Xbox in the not too distant future. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Me too, except I feel the apparent $140 price tag on the pmdg 737 is a little much for what I am looking for since I like a variety of aircraft and can pick up 3-5 other well made ‘experiences’ already available on PC for that price. I could maybe see picking up the DC6 though. I would really like a well made mostly full featured Boeing 757 or 767 in the $30-$50 price range.

What I really want is a C130, HC-130H with USCG and USAF liveries in particular…

4 Likes