What Addon are you waiting for on Xbox?

Xbox users, stay away from the Carenado Piper, it is ■■■■ compare to the JF’s offers, the best of them all are the JF Warrior IMO.

5 Likes

OK, JF is better… but don’t forgot that its price is double too :wink:
Choice between Carenado or JustFlight isn’t only a question of quality. It’s also a question of price ^^

1 Like

Where is the sense in buying mediocrity? If the better Piper is unaffordable atm I‘d rather save a little.

1 Like

The other problem is that the Carenado doesn’t even seem to be worth the lower price.

1 Like

Carenado isn’t mediocre. JF is better, but Carenado have a better quality/price ratio.
It’s as compare a BMW and a Porsche. Porsche is better and more expensive, yes, however it doesn’t make BMW mediocre.

Carenado isn’t a Bredok3D product :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

1st: Bredok isn’t mediocre. That is just junk.
2nd: How ist 30€ for a CT182T with less functionality than stock planes good value?

Carenados offer very different value propositions. I think the C170B for 15€ is fairly priced for what it offers. As is the Waco and the Sceneca. I don’t have a problem with them for the cost. But Carenado also offers the joke of a 182 and an overpriced Arrow. I don’t get their pricing decisions. What justifies the 182 being twice as expensive as the 170? The G1000 is less functional than the one in the stock 172.

Carenados are generally a tough buy. Always was back in the days of FSX/P3D. You buy them because you want a specific model and are willing to accept the bugginess and their bug fixing ethos. You’re not buying because the plane comes from Catenado but despite it.

1 Like

I saw a comparison that the JF Arrow flys like a brick, as just the same as a real one should. From a YouTube video of a pilot trainer on that particular aircraft in Britain.

I understand the argument for the CT182, but from the reviews I’ve seen of the arrow, no one has called it mediocre. Consensus is the Just Flight arrow is better, but it is also $20 more. Carenado is known for adjusting flight models to make them more ‘fun’ for the user rather than ultra accurate. If money is no issue and you want a near study level experience get the JF - if you want a quality piper arrow experience for less coin, the only bad thing I’ve heard about the Carenado is the JF is better…

There is a separate thread explaining a game breaking bug with Carenado’s tablet on Xbox right now, so buyer beware until that gets patched.

3 Likes

Honestly I would rather get the Carenado Mooney. It‘s supposedly quite good and is a fun single GA experience. Leaves room to get the JF Piper later if one really wants an Arrow. But if one just wants a good time in a GA single the Carenado Mooney is better than their Arrow.

The bugs in the Carenados are annoying. If have the tablet bug in my C170B and Waco. They are not gamebreaking on those two planes but have yet to be fixed. Makes one cautious to say the least.

If price is important to you, I suggest you get their Mooney instead, it’s a much better aircraft.

I want there to be passenger/cargo missions really bad love the game need more of a purpose to fly somewhere…Plus if they can add more private planes like CJ3+ that would be cool

2 Likes

Would love to see a DHC Beaver for bush flying in Alaska.

2 Likes

Diamond Aircraft DA50 RG

1 Like

That’s indeed one sexy plane. Wouldn’t mind it in the sim.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for this plane to come to the game. It has 34 votes so far.

1 Like

Waiting for the F- 14

1 Like

This, and honestly I’m excited for the Top Gun update with that F/A-18. The carrier addition will be great for the F-14 too.

2 Likes

Me too, because having an actual official jet means far more authenticity for the physics, supersonic, and hopefully g-vapors

Is there any word on release of the items missing on this list in the last update? In particular, does anyone know when the Seneca V is coming to Xbox?

Hopefully within the next drop on thursday / friday