What Addon are you waiting for on Xbox?

Would be nice to fly the cr5/7 on xbox

3 Likes

Hopefully also for Xbox Pilots :smiley:

PMDG DC6 finally coming to the Marketplace - Third Party Addon Discussion / Aircraft - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

2 Likes

Yeah would love to get my hands on Seneca V and Mooney on xbox, probably the best Carenado planes.

Lets hope so, it’s a plane I want to get

Sadly many of the current freeware project will probabily not come to the marketplace. Heavy 787, FBW 320, Synaptic A220, Ouroboros Embraer E-Jets, etc… hopefully the marketplace will be modified to be a more attractive option to those developers.

I am planning to get a PC soon, meanwhile I’m waiting for the Aerosoft CRJ, DCD Concorde, PMDG 737 and IndiaFoxTechno F-35. I am not planning to buy the Whiskeyjet A220 or VirtualCol E-Jets given the fact a comparable/better freeware version will release on PC.

1 Like

FBW seems reluctant, unfortunately…they keep twisting their tongues. They should just say they don’t want to lol. But Ouroboros? They said yesterday on Twitter that they are planning an Xbox release. Maybe it was a typo? It’d be hilarious if they missed the word “not”. I can attach a screenshot right now.

I give up, I think the marketplace only looks great for payware developers tbh.

I can confirm the MB-339 is a great add on. Lots of fun to learn and lots of fun to fly.

Some quirks with the checklists but still great.

3 Likes

Asobo is working on the Freeware Part for the marketplace - it is in their dev update.

2 Likes

About Ouroboro’'s tweet, It might be a typo, but I might be wrong as well :slight_smile:

About the freeware section of the MP, I was unaware of that, hopefully it means we will get more add-ons to console

1 Like

Really hope Macco Sim bring Manchester Airport over at some point but I’m not getting my hopes up.

Tbh any UK airports would be great. And also any PMDG aircraft.

1 Like

F14 and DC6

I fancy the PMDG DC-6, I like using VORs and NDBs to navigate. I have been caught out recently though because an aviation chart I was using and the Flight Planning document I was using are nearly 10 years old and they have changed an ILS frequency! ■■■■■■ unsporting that. I will need to look more carefully at the planning area on the world map in MSFS to see if you can look up frequencies. Still early days for me as I only have 25hrs in the sim!

1 Like

There’s a lot more to that. Even if we wished to get back on the marketplace, as a freeware add-on, there are certain rules and regulations that need to be followed. This also involves factors such as legalities and code licensing. We cannot just announce something without discussing it with the involved parties here (MS and Asobo). Once we get to a conclusion, you’ll surely hear from the team. Just trying not to get anyone’s hopes too high, at the moment it is quite unlikely that the A32NX or the A380X will be on the Marketplace/Xbox in the near future (unless it has ways which we don’t know, to install add-ons from outside of the marketplace).

3 Likes

you can just change your filters in map view to include VOR’s and other navaids. Will show the frequency for them as well.

1 Like

Helicopters please! Loads of them too! Little ones, big ones, strange ones, military, civilian, run the gamut! Helicopters!!!

2 Likes

I’m waiting for JF to get approved for the MP. Including their piper arrow.

I would love to try helicopter as well

2 Likes

More fast jets and Edinburgh airport.

2 Likes

I think that we need the most the real liveries for commercial aircrafts. It’ll make the sim more realistic :wink:

7 Likes

This topic has been untouched since the release on Xbox, but the way I see it, there should be answers during the dev Q&A whenever it will take place.

3 Likes

Mostly landmarks and one per week is not sufficient amount I would say. My wants are Dubai, Singapore, Mosco, Tokyo, and France, ect. More scenery would be so welcome Chongqing Majic, and Seoul.

Also, still looking forward to the CRJ 550/700.

1 Like