What Addon are you waiting for on Xbox?

Frustrating, I was looking forward to the JU 52 this week to fly around Berlin. I haven’t looked yet at what might have been added to the Marketplace this week due to not being able to get on the XBox. Hopefully some sim time later! Loving the MB 339 though through the Mach Loop.

1 Like

Still waiting for that unicorn (JF Piper).

5 Likes

Seafront’s stuff without a doubt. Got a slow PC so I have to run almost unmodded. My Xbox is going to be the main rig. Marinas and coasts with boats change the game for me. Tired of 2D boats.

2 Likes

Autogyro would be different

Fly by Wire A320Nx and A380

5 Likes

Sadly many of the current freeware project will probabily not come to the marketplace. Heavy 787, FBW 320, Synaptic A220, Ouroboros Embraer E-Jets, etc… hopefully the marketplace will be modified to be a more attractive option to those developers.

As an aspiring flightsimmer on Xbox, this is probably my biggest gripe with the current state of the marketplace. It also seems reasonable that Asobo/MS should take steps to make this attractive to devs.

7 Likes

Yes. This ought to be one of the most important issues on the minds of Xbox simmers. Considerable work must/should be done to bring the Xbox sim in line with the PC when it comes to addons. I realize that this is not easy given the limitations of the Xbox platform.

1 Like

I‘m waiting for Sim-Wings EDDM release on Xbox to get a nice Homebase airport. Gaya Simulations is also working on a EDDM version but no release date in sight on PC /Xbox

2 Likes

On the wishlist I see freeware category in the marketplace listed as started with a 2021 release date.

No idea if that will just be for the PC marketplace or also include the console marketplace but hopefully we’ll find out sometime this year.

4 Likes

What do you make of this item on the wishlist? I’m not sure it will address the problems we are talking about here but I could be wrong.

1 Like

I figure or hope it means that some of the freeware content on flightsim.to can eventually be brought to the console marketplace.

I’m sure the creators of that content would have to publish it on the marketplace and not all of them would do that but I think some would.

1 Like

About the Pipers from Just Flight

My wish was granted, just seen Manchester Airport on the marketplace :grin:

It’s now available on the Xbox Marketplace.

What would I like to see? I loved the Jetliner add-on by FSAcademy which taught me the basics of the A320. I’d like something which could do the same for the Boeing aircraft, especially the 787-10.

I’d also like more Airbus aircraft - especially my favourite wide-body, the A340-600.

And I know it’s probably impossible but I’d just like some ■■■■■■ real world liveries for the aircraft.

7 Likes

liveries for ai planes is simply a must!

7 Likes

Fbw a380 anybody ? Only a joke, no offence intended.

1 Like

It would be funny if it wasn’t a fact that FBW had just announced they will not be producing for the Marketplace, therefore ruling out XBox Users. ■■■■■■ shame as I haven’t seen anything that excites me for XBox in the way of airliners/aircraft.

6 Likes

What is this mod please? Could you link it up?

Enhanced Airport Graphics

2 Likes

Looks like my kind of mod. Thanks.