What aircraft on xbox can use Simbrief?

I noticed on the ATR 42-600 that Simbrief can be used and made me wonder what other aircraft it can be used with on the xbox?

1 Like

I think some of the Just Flight planes, maybe. The H Jet maybe. Vision Jet absolutely. Perhaps the stock G3000 and 5000 planes.

I am only aware of the A310 ( inibuilds) and H Jet on the x-box

Can the Honda Jet use Simbrief. I am pretty much sure they can’t unless it changed over the past week

I am not 100% on that one so I walked my comment back. I thought it got the update last week, I assumed that was the last update I downloaded, but still need to test. The Vision does work on my Xbox. Same producer. And both will be getting the update.

These are all kinds rolling out still, but it is finally happening, and G1000 support looks to be coming soon.

The justflight bae 146 has full simbrief integration as well as navigraph charts

1 Like

The ones I have flown so far with it, think A310 has it as well, but not really flown that yet.

Vision Jet G2 - Has Simbrief flight plan import, as well as sim link where you can sync and follow your flight on navigraph charts on your tablet.

Bae146 - Has Simbrief flight plan import, hasn’t got sim link, but you can view charts and see you aircraft on a moving map in the aircraft’s in sim tablet.

I would consider the VisionJet fully Simbrief Integrated, where as the Bae146 almost, as you can’t follow flights on your own tablet if thats something you like.

Vision Jet sports SimLink as well and it works. I can follow my flight in Navigraph on my iPad. Getting closer to a real EFB for those of us who view on screens?

Hello @Bartbus ,
There is a category for discussing aircraft. I have moved your topic there.

G3000 and 5000 only on PC. Uses external SimLink.

VJ has SimLink integrated so Simbrief, Navigraph and external Navigraph tracking works. HJ is supposed to get this as well at next update.

Basic SimBrief on A310, BAE 146 and the JF Pipers.

2 Likes